So what's goin on in the Town? lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
bigj2k.us
Btw, I live in Hayward not that that means anything lol. Anyways, I've heard talk of the sideshows being stopped and all that stuff, I never been to one or nada, but I'm just curious+nosey. So yeah. What's up? If they weeere stopped, when did this happen? Actually I saw it the other day on channel 2 news, some kids were talkin about how Oakland has nada to do anymore or whatnot, I also saw Pastor Bob (from Acts Full Gospel Church) talking about the death rate in Oakland and that's when them kids came on talking about the sideshows being no more.

:confused:

M

MrFreeze

they cracced down on the sideshows about a month or two ago cuz some shit went down at one of them and a few people got killed. the death rate has apperently gone up in the time theyve put a stop to the shows, but theres no direct relation. ive talked with a few of my boys from the O and they said the weekends just arent craccin like they used to be. thats what ive heard anyone else?

May 1, 2002
jack london square is still cracken. its not really like a sideshow its more like a strip to ride on. on a saturday there is usualy about 2,000 or 3,000 young people just hangin out on broadway. holleren at hoes rideing down broadway in escalades, naigators, benzez, all on dubs. the cops let everybody kick it out there untill about 2 am. then they kick everybody out.

i got sideshow tapes.

May 1, 2002
oh yeah theres a bar in jack london square called "moe's" that doesnt card anybody. doesnt matter if you look like a kindergardener. there drinks are HELLA STRONG!! for a mudslide they fill a entire beer glass with vodka and then they pour in a dash of choclate milk. me and my folks be coming out of there sidewayz. one time we were in there getteing drunk and we saw the district attorney of oakland in there getting drunk. we where gonna jump that fool but he was in there all night!

May 11, 2002
I heard the side shows are goin down in freemont now, I seen that ish on the new a couple days ago. They tryin to make some stiff ass penalties if u gets caughtup

Apr 25, 2002
celly510 said:
oh yeah theres a bar in jack london square called "moe's" that doesnt card anybody. doesnt matter if you look like a kindergardener. there drinks are HELLA STRONG!! for a mudslide they fill a entire beer glass with vodka and then they pour in a dash of choclate milk. me and my folks be coming out of there sidewayz. one time we were in there getteing drunk and we saw the district attorney of oakland in there getting drunk. we where gonna jump that fool but he was in there all night!
damn... shoulda beat his ass like his step pops. a good opportunity to get back at the enemy

May 20, 2002
Sideshows aint goin nowhere cuzzin. Its jus that lately niggas been gettin shot out here over bullshit and 5 0 out here thinkin its cause the sideshows is crankin too hard. So they tryin to crack down and shit. But really the problem is niggas is just gettin restless. I mean, we don't got a mall or nuthin out here, so every1 in general is gettin bored. When every1 is bored, shit jus happens