So we're all gonna act like we didnt see Kafani get exposed on IG??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
To me his personal life is his business. I have never been in the music business so maybe someone else can explain to me.I have seen one of his videos on a mainstream channel. How did he get on over so many other artist in the bay.I'm sure there are a lot of people that like that type shit but in my opinion there are many bay artist that have at least equal talent and I think are equally marketable.is it his label that pushes him on TV or does he have a good hustle to him.best of luck to him either way but if he can get on I feel others in the bay should be able to as well

May 16, 2002
I've been with plenty women & never. Never ever ever has it crossed my mind to do any gay shit behind closed doors. Even if the chick I was with thought it'd be "cute" whatever whatever...

Hell no!

I've seen dudes wear make up & take pics for a chick & I've seriously told them to their face that they are a bitch. Nobody could ever make me do some shit like that.

I don't want to understand it. I just know that there has to be some homo tendencies to do some shit like that. As a man, there are lines I won't cross. Period point blank.

Jul 19, 2007
this shit was staged. niggas always wanna do some super gay shit when their career tanked to get remembered and talked about again . no one was talkin about kafani till he staged some desperate bs like this. that gay trick is getting old . michael jackson now kanye now kafani. see how it worked i even wrote kafanis name in th same sentence as kanye and mj. fake and LAME.