So uh... Scott Storch is rapping now...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Now that I think about it, that man is at a point in his life where he can do whatever the hell he wants to do. Rap don't mean shit no more anyway, it's all soap opera bullshit now so fuck it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
whats with these producers who can't rap trying to battle each other? wasn't dre & jd beefing.....wasn't tim involved somehow?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That beat was pretty tight though, niether of them dudes can rap for shit though. Scott was kinda clownin on tim though even if his flow was weak

Dec 8, 2005
compared to timbaland i just wanna say, scott who?

but tim put a target on himself basically calling out other producers, and bragging about how great he is and how much money he makes, at the exact same time proof comes out that he has STOLEN beats.

Apr 25, 2002
MrPeete said:
Now that I think about it, that man is at a point in his life where he can do whatever the hell he wants to do. Rap don't mean shit no more anyway, it's all soap opera bullshit now so fuck it.
Exactly..this shit is no more of a joke than any other rap comin out nowadays

May 4, 2005
Diss on Scott Storch all you want.... Dude is one of the MOST paid producers in the game.... Don't believe me check out this article, ITS WORTH THE READ...

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/st..._outrageous_fortune?source=music_news_rssfeed

"Scott Storch's Outrageous Fortune
The hits he's produced for Dr. Dre, 50 Cent and Beyonce have earned him $70 million, a Scarface-worthy mansion in Miami"

Yes I think Scott should stick to producing but when you talk about who has the upper hand... Scott Storch HANDS DOWN.... He has played the piano for MANY years, Real piano... Playing a real instrument thats more talent to then just pushing buttons on a MPC....

May 10, 2002
SoilSavy said:
Yes I think Scott should stick to producing but when you talk about who has the upper hand... Scott Storch HANDS DOWN.... He has played the piano for MANY years, Real piano... Playing a real instrument thats more talent to then just pushing buttons on a MPC....
That's debateable.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Scott Storch fan for the very reasons you mentioned

- BUT -

If you're talking hit records, you have to give Timbaland credit for being around for so long and still doing it. When it comes to a hit record, nobody cares if you used an MPC or a piano. It's the end result that matters - regardless of how you get there.