so this is albert haynesworths legacy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2009
He reminds me of Chester McGlockton. He can't be fucked with when he's motivated but can be average as fuck and not care. Shanny tried to lay down the law wit him and that's probably why it didn't work.

Jan 18, 2006
thats what happens when you play for the crappy skins, no doubt he and ocho will play lights out in NE
lights out? T.O. carried the Bengals last year. Chad Johnson had it easy and still didnt do shit. The Patriots are reaching with this one. I know a lot of players play better there but that wont be the case this time.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
haynesworth asks for it but at the same time he was screwed when he went to washington

they gave him a contract that was hugely incentive laden and then when he gets there they used him as such to nullify a large part of those incentives. id be pissed too.

Nov 7, 2006
lights out? T.O. carried the Bengals last year. Chad Johnson had it easy and still didnt do shit. The Patriots are reaching with this one. I know a lot of players play better there but that wont be the case this time.
Chad looked better last year then what Randy Moss looked the year before we took him. same with Corey Dillon. oh yeah we made Wes Welker a fucking premier WR. if you think Ocho cant play with our system then you're tripping man. we also made deion Branch look like a fucking elite stretch the field type WR too. there's a reason Belichick wanted him all these years and we're about to find out.

Nov 7, 2006
AND Haynesworth better have more motivation than that playing with our team cause if he though Shanahan was bad, Belichick will end his career if he fucks with his team.

Jan 18, 2006
Chad looked better last year then what Randy Moss looked the year before we took him. same with Corey Dillon. oh yeah we made Wes Welker a fucking premier WR. if you think Ocho cant play with our system then you're tripping man. we also made deion Branch look like a fucking elite stretch the field type WR too. there's a reason Belichick wanted him all these years and we're about to find out.
were bout to find out he wont make through the season without getting hurt. Hes not the same period. Moss was still a deep threat when he went to the Patriots. Chad isn't that good anymore doesn't matter if hes with the Patriots. Hes not gonna be able to get open like he use to cuz hes lost speed and he certainly isn't a deep threat these days. Hes 33 you do realize like right. Its almost retirement for him. Bout to be 34 in 6 months

Nov 7, 2006
were bout to find out he wont make through the season without getting hurt. Hes not the same period. Moss was still a deep threat when he went to the Patriots. Chad isn't that good anymore doesn't matter if hes with the Patriots. Hes not gonna be able to get open like he use to cuz hes lost speed and he certainly isn't a deep threat these days. Hes 33 you do realize like right. Its almost retirement for him. Bout to be 34 in 6 months
all i'm saying is Ocho was better last year than moss was for 2 years with the raiders. and Moss was 32/33 when we got em and motherfucker broke records. Carson Palmer and Ocho were good together when Carson was good but last year Carson sucked and only reason why TO was getting most touches was cause every time Carson even tried to throw it deep it would get picked. TO runs routes and thats all the bengels ever did. and Carson is NOT Tom Brady and Ocho is in waaaaaaay better football shape then moss ever was on this team. i watched 6 games with 85 in it last year and he didnt lose shit it was the QB that lost something. he can have 2 more explosive years with the shape he's in and dudes been hit hard before and always got back up so i dont think we can question his toughness.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^that was my guess last year with the packers taking it (I'm a realist). atleast i was right about one thing lol. but imma go with Eagles vs Patriots rematch but we shall see lol

Nov 7, 2006
^^^that was my guess last year with the packers taking it (I'm a realist). atleast i was right about one thing lol. but imma go with Eagles vs Patriots rematch but we shall see lol

Apr 2, 2010
lol, thats like picking a few bad plays out of Brett Farves last years. Haynesworth was a great player but he doesn't have that drive anymore, New England just screwed their season over and wasted alot of money if he doesn't perform 100%

Eagles are definitely going all the way.