So people really put money up front for...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
i remember my homie sent like 80$ or whatever it was to get one of those siccmade jerseys back in the day....yeah, he never got it

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Unless I hear it from the homie 40oz that he has the copies of mixtape I'm not sending a dime. 40oz is about his business. When they was talking that Coat Hanger Strangler mess I was like nah man I haven't heard anything from 40oz.

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
they web store is actually legit. i dont think they run that tho. thats why you actually get it
yeah the webstore is ran by another website that makes all the shit and sends it out. thats the only reason you get your shit from there. madesicc is only gettin like $4 from that shit anyways.

i always wanted one of those basketball jerseys. good thing i never ordered one tho.

Oct 18, 2003
i know how fucked up their business is but i got lucky talking to saucy zaggs manager. she (zagg) signed a lynch by inch shirt. this was in 03. it was free so it's all good.

Nov 13, 2008
jyeah im a fucctard knew as i was sendin them the money for a couple shirts n coathanga i shouldn't have but somewhere in my souls depths i thought lynch might actually have a solo project for us,shit they sent me ripgut which i already had and a letter sayin sorry we g'd your cabbage

May 11, 2002
^^Atleast they sent you something.

FUCK LYNCH & MADESICC.

It is the last CD I will buy. I can't wait to download then new Lynch when it drops 2019.

Sep 1, 2006
i've bought a siccmade hoodie and shirt from the store and got those with no problems at all. it was fast shipping and everything. the pre-orders for the phantom albums are a whole different story. as far as why did i order the shit? well, So Help Me God vol. 1 was already out, so that wasn't a pre-order. at that time, i hadn't heard of anybody having fucked up transactions. never got the shit. so i'm out $10. then it came out in stores a few months later and i just went and bought it at the store.

so after all that with the first $10 i had stolen from me, i saw The Coat Hanga Strangla pre-order up for $10. i looked at it for about a week...i wasn't going to do it. but after a while i said to myself..."no way that shit happens twice" and my dumb ass goes and lets them take another $10 off my credit card. so...my own stupidity. still out $20 and have shit to show for it.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Im not with the camp so i cant speak on the way they do business, but from a business standpoint on all sides, its better to handle your pre-orders through the stores. Let the store managers and buyers deal with the label. If the label fails to supply the product to the store, they have avenues to collect, whereas the fan does not.