so now that tmac is on the knicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if lebron wants to leave cleveland because he wants to win a ring THEN WHY THE FUCK ON EARTH WOULD HE GO TO NEW YORK?

LETS GET REAL HE WILL NEVER BE A KNICK.

knicks are faggots just like lakers bulls and pistons.

Nov 24, 2003
if lebron wants to leave cleveland because he wants to win a ring THEN WHY THE FUCK ON EARTH WOULD HE GO TO NEW YORK?

LETS GET REAL HE WILL NEVER BE A KNICK.

knicks are faggots just like lakers bulls and pistons.

If Lebron REAAALLLY wanted a ring, he would take a significantly reduced salary.

Since he is probably not gonna do that, it is safe to say while he wants to win a ring, salary is still a big consideration.....(he wants to be a billionaire remember and I don't think he is smart enough to realize that taking a reduced salary might get him there faster than maxing out his salary potential; but that is a marketing discussion for another time)

It looks like NY will have enough cap space to sign 2 big time free agents in the offseason.

In addition, it sounds like T-mac would be willing to stay in NY and accept the Vet minimum if they do in fact sign 2 big time guys.

So in that scenario Lebron gets to play in the largest market, get his max salary, and starts of with Chris Bosh and T-mac around him.

Not saying that is gonna happen, but it deserves some speculation.

May 2, 2002
Lebron is a Yankees fan...he's also a Cowboys fan if I remember correctly...but I don't see anyone saying he'll sign with Dallas.

Lebron is gonna get his max salary no matter what. And if he wants a ring it will be with the best team willing to do so...and that sure ain't NY. Plus...he's not gonna play side by side with T-Mac taking all the shots.

The largest market thing is overhyped by ESPN and fools eat it all up. They want him to leave and go to NY so they can show it a million fuckin times and have the whole country watching. It's NY and a great story...and nobody cares about Cleveland...except Cleveland.

The whole world already knows who Lebron is and he plays in Cleveland. You don't need to play in a big market to be noticed and win...San Antonio is a good example.

Mar 24, 2006
you guys act like the Knicks can't sign 1 of the top tier FAs (Lebron, Wade or Bosh) and add 2-3 2nd tier FAs. add that to some up and coming talent in Lee, Chandler and Gallinari and you got yourself a pretty fuckin' good team. Not to mention in a player friendly system like D'Antoni's that will get their attention this offseason.

the only reason the knicks have sucked so bad as of late is due to Isiah's GM job he did there in which he clearly put them in a hole for 4-5 years with all the bullshit he pulled off. they are just barely starting to come out of that and with some key additions to to what they have already in some young talent like i said and it could easily turn around and be 1 of the better teams in the east.

Feb 5, 2006
you guys act like the Knicks can't sign 1 of the top tier FAs (Lebron, Wade or Bosh) and add 2-3 2nd tier FAs. add that to some up and coming talent in Lee, Chandler and Gallinari and you got yourself a pretty fuckin' good team. Not to mention in a player friendly system like D'Antoni's that will get their attention this offseason.

the only reason the knicks have sucked so bad as of late is due to Isiah's GM job he did there in which he clearly put them in a hole for 4-5 years with all the bullshit he pulled off. they are just barely starting to come out of that and with some key additions to to what they have already in some young talent like i said and it could easily turn around and be 1 of the better teams in the east.

KNICKS SUCK AND ARE GONNA SUCK. ONLY THING GOIN FOR YALL THAT COULD ATTRACT ANYBODY IS THE MARKET. NEW YORK IS A BIG CITY, THATS IT. ALL YALL GON HAVE IS CHANDLER AND GALLINARI. LOL WOW!! OTHER TEAMS WITH CAPSPACE HAVE BETTER PLAYERS. U THINK BOSH WOULD GO TO NEW YORK WHEN HE COULD JUS GO PLAY WITH WADE IN MIAMI(DONT THINK HES LEAVIN) OR PLAY IN CHICAGO WITH DERRICK ROSE, DENG, AND NOAH? YALL HAVE CHANDLER AND GALLINARI. 2 ROLE PLAYERS AT BEST. U GON SIGN DAVID LEE? LOL MAYBE A MAX FA AND A DAVID LEE. THAT SQUAD AINT SCARY AND YALL WOULD HAVE NO BENCH AT ALL. MAYBE YALL SIGN JOE JOHNSON AND LEE. STILL AINT SHIT. TOO MANY BLANKS TO FILL IN NEW YORK

PLUS THE FANS ARE THE WORST!! HOW U GON CONSTANTLY BOO YOUR OWN PLAYERS. IF U KNOW THEY SUCK, THEN WHY EVEN GO TO THE GAME? U THINK BOOING YOUR OWN SQUAD HELPS? LOL

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

its not an act.

fuck the knicks. if lebron goes there i hope he breaks a hip like bo jackson. lebron is a beast. hes not faggot enough to become a dickersocker

Mar 24, 2006
KNICKS SUCK AND ARE GONNA SUCK. ONLY THING GOIN FOR YALL THAT COULD ATTRACT ANYBODY IS THE MARKET. NEW YORK IS A BIG CITY, THATS IT. ALL YALL GON HAVE IS CHANDLER AND GALLINARI. LOL WOW!! OTHER TEAMS WITH CAPSPACE HAVE BETTER PLAYERS. U THINK BOSH WOULD GO TO NEW YORK WHEN HE COULD JUS GO PLAY WITH WADE IN MIAMI(DONT THINK HES LEAVIN) OR PLAY IN CHICAGO WITH DERRICK ROSE, DENG, AND NOAH? YALL HAVE CHANDLER AND GALLINARI. 2 ROLE PLAYERS AT BEST. U GON SIGN DAVID LEE? LOL MAYBE A MAX FA AND A DAVID LEE. THAT SQUAD AINT SCARY AND YALL WOULD HAVE NO BENCH AT ALL. MAYBE YALL SIGN JOE JOHNSON AND LEE. STILL AINT SHIT. TOO MANY BLANKS TO FILL IN NEW YORK

PLUS THE FANS ARE THE WORST!! HOW U GON CONSTANTLY BOO YOUR OWN PLAYERS. IF U KNOW THEY SUCK, THEN WHY EVEN GO TO THE GAME? U THINK BOOING YOUR OWN SQUAD HELPS? LOL
you are on methamphetamine if you believe NY isn't going to pull atleast Wade, Lebron or Bosh and a couple of 2nd tier free agents to go along with em. new york is going to do whatever it takes to pull them in and when it happens im gonna sit back and watch all ya'll bitch n' moan about it. THEY HAVE THE MOST MONEY OUT OF EVERY TEAM IN THE FUCKIN' LEAGUE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! Just because the Knicks sucked hardcore the last half decade isn't gonna be a factor when it comes to a player choosing to play for them. You really think these young dudes don't want that shine that comes along with being "the guy" of the biggest market in the entire world? YOU ARE NUTS IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE! They'll get their NBA contract AND all the other company contracts that come with it. MONEY TALKS MY FRIEND!

The Knicks are finally free of Isiah's previous fuck ups and its got all the haters out in full force knowing New York is about to shine once again and they can't stand it!

Mar 24, 2006
its not an act.

fuck the knicks. if lebron goes there i hope he breaks a hip like bo jackson. lebron is a beast. hes not faggot enough to become a dickersocker
Pure haterism at its finest right there...dudes a beast in your eyes but yet you hope he breaks his hip if he signs on with New York.

Jealous huh?

You know deep down the Knicks are going to be getting atleast 1 of the 3 and its killing you inside.

Feb 5, 2006
you are on methamphetamine if you believe NY isn't going to pull atleast Wade, Lebron or Bosh and a couple of 2nd tier free agents to go along with em. new york is going to do whatever it takes to pull them in and when it happens im gonna sit back and watch all ya'll bitch n' moan about it. THEY HAVE THE MOST MONEY OUT OF EVERY TEAM IN THE FUCKIN' LEAGUE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN! Just because the Knicks sucked hardcore the last half decade isn't gonna be a factor when it comes to a player choosing to play for them. You really think these young dudes don't want that shine that comes along with being "the guy" of the biggest market in the entire world? YOU ARE NUTS IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE! They'll get their NBA contract AND all the other company contracts that come with it. MONEY TALKS MY FRIEND!

The Knicks are finally free of Isiah's previous fuck ups and its got all the haters out in full force knowing New York is about to shine once again and they can't stand it!
LOL OK? MONEY TALKS, AND THE KNICKS AINT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MONEY. THE TOP TIER FREE AGENTS ALREADY GETTIN BIG MONEY SO WHILE ITS A BIG THING, IT ISNT GONNA BE THE DEAL BREAKER. FOR EXAMPLE, LEBRON GETTIN BIG MONEY ALREADY, HE AINT TRIPPIN OFF THAT, HE WANTS TO WIN. SO WHILE THE KNICKS HAVE MONEY, SO DOES OTHER TEAMS WITH WAY BETTER SURROUNDING TALENT TO WIN. IF BRON SIGNS SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOT ONLY WILL HE GET PAID THE SAME AMOUNT THE KNICKS COULD PAY HIM, HE IS ALSO IN A POSITION TO WIN. KNICKS CAN GET 2 BIG FREE AGENTS BUT WILL HAVE NOBODY ELSE. ITS A 5 ON 5 GAME, NOT 2 ON 5. ON TOP OF THAT, THE KNICKS BENCH IS GONNA BE GARBAGE TOO

AINT NOBODY DYIN TO PLAY WITH CHANDLER AND GALINARI. LOL WHILE 2 MAX FREE AGENTS WOULD BE DECENT, ITS VERY UNLIKELY AND EVEN IF IT HAPPENS, LIKE I SAID, ITS 5 ON 5, NOT 2 ON 5

Mar 24, 2006
LOL OK? MONEY TALKS, AND THE KNICKS AINT THE ONLY ONE WITH THE MONEY. THE TOP TIER FREE AGENTS ALREADY GETTIN BIG MONEY SO WHILE ITS A BIG THING, IT ISNT GONNA BE THE DEAL BREAKER. FOR EXAMPLE, LEBRON GETTIN BIG MONEY ALREADY, HE AINT TRIPPIN OFF THAT, HE WANTS TO WIN. SO WHILE THE KNICKS HAVE MONEY, SO DOES OTHER TEAMS WITH WAY BETTER SURROUNDING TALENT TO WIN. IF BRON SIGNS SOMEWHERE ELSE, NOT ONLY WILL HE GET PAID THE SAME AMOUNT THE KNICKS COULD PAY HIM, HE IS ALSO IN A POSITION TO WIN. KNICKS CAN GET 2 BIG FREE AGENTS BUT WILL HAVE NOBODY ELSE. ITS A 5 ON 5 GAME, NOT 2 ON 5. ON TOP OF THAT, THE KNICKS BENCH IS GONNA BE GARBAGE TOO

AINT NOBODY DYIN TO PLAY WITH CHANDLER AND GALINARI. LOL WHILE 2 MAX FREE AGENTS WOULD BE DECENT, ITS VERY UNLIKELY AND EVEN IF IT HAPPENS, LIKE I SAID, ITS 5 ON 5, NOT 2 ON 5
seeing you post in other threads touting kobe, its clear as day you're just some kinda lame thats stuck on some ole' east coast vs. west coast shit still huh. don't be mad cuz LA won't be the talk of the NBA world anymore next season once NY steps up and goes big in FA this summer. Like I said in my previous posts...Knicks will have the MOST MONEY out of every team in the league to go out and get THE TALENT NEEDED TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN! you act like if they were to get 2 of the top tier free agents they would be dead broke...lol How is it the Lakers have all that high priced talent on their team yet they aren't "broke"? Exactly

i don't think they will get 2 of them anyway personally, i think it will be just 1 and a handful of high quality free agents to go along. BUT don't think 2 of them won't want to take a bit of a pay cut to beable to play together though. Lebron and Wade are good friends and i wouldn't put it past them one bit if they were to do just that.

Just take your Laker homerism elsewhere and prepare for the inevitable that will be going on in NY this offseason.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Pure haterism at its finest right there...dudes a beast in your eyes but yet you hope he breaks his hip if he signs on with New York.

Jealous huh?

You know deep down the Knicks are going to be getting atleast 1 of the 3 and its killing you inside.
they still aint gonna be shit

just like you dickrider

Feb 5, 2006
seeing you post in other threads touting kobe, its clear as day you're just some kinda lame thats stuck on some ole' east coast vs. west coast shit still huh. don't be mad cuz LA won't be the talk of the NBA world anymore next season once NY steps up and goes big in FA this summer. Like I said in my previous posts...Knicks will have the MOST MONEY out of every team in the league to go out and get THE TALENT NEEDED TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN! you act like if they were to get 2 of the top tier free agents they would be dead broke...lol How is it the Lakers have all that high priced talent on their team yet they aren't "broke"? Exactly

i don't think they will get 2 of them anyway personally, i think it will be just 1 and a handful of high quality free agents to go along. BUT don't think 2 of them won't want to take a bit of a pay cut to beable to play together though. Lebron and Wade are good friends and i wouldn't put it past them one bit if they were to do just that.

Just take your Laker homerism elsewhere and prepare for the inevitable that will be going on in NY this offseason.

ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER RETARD. NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SAID I WAS A LAKERS FAN. FUCK THE LAKERS! JUS CUZ I DONT SAY FUCK KOBE, HES GAY, MAKES ME A LAKER FAN? IF U SEEN ALL MY OTHER POSTS, U COULD TELL IM A BULLS FAN

BULLS > KNICKS

SO DONT EVEN START THAT ARGUMENT. DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP FOR THE OFFSEASON. KNICKS AINT SHIT

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ jealous of the knicks. lets get real. all there has been is speculation. i havent heard any quality nba player express interest in playing for that shitbag team.

Mar 24, 2006
they still aint gonna be shit

just like you dickrider
hahaha

what the fuck makes me a "dickrider"?

im not one of these punk fans that hop on the bandwagons of good teams when the going is good and hop off when the going gets bad. so miss me with this "dickrider" comment.

im a knicks fan no matter what, they can be the shittiest team in the fuckin' league and i'd still be with them. its too easy to be a "fan" of a winner, try being a fan of a below average team like me for aslong as i have. you couldn't could you? I bet not because it takes character to do this and that is something i highly doubt you have in the first place.

Mar 24, 2006
ONCE AGAIN, ANOTHER RETARD. NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER SAID I WAS A LAKERS FAN. FUCK THE LAKERS! JUS CUZ I DONT SAY FUCK KOBE, HES GAY, MAKES ME A LAKER FAN? IF U SEEN ALL MY OTHER POSTS, U COULD TELL IM A BULLS FAN

BULLS > KNICKS

SO DONT EVEN START THAT ARGUMENT. DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP FOR THE OFFSEASON. KNICKS AINT SHIT
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bulls fan. Now i truly understand the hatred you spew for my Knicks.

since Jordan left town ya'll ain't been shit! all that talent ya'll got up there and you motherfuckers still fuckin' can't get over that hump huh? My Knicks might suck right now, but your beloved Bulls aren't doing much better now are they? All that talent you guys have had over the years and still couldn't do shit with it....Atleast my team didn't have the talent to win, yours does and they still can't win. lol

i

Mar 24, 2006
lol @ jealous of the knicks. lets get real. all there has been is speculation. i havent heard any quality nba player express interest in playing for that shitbag team.
New York is the MECCA of what we all like to call basketball ya know. you are out your god damned mind if you think the players these days don't know this!

who is your team anyways?

Feb 5, 2006
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bulls fan. Now i truly understand the hatred you spew for my Knicks.

since Jordan left town ya'll ain't been shit! all that talent ya'll got up there and you motherfuckers still fuckin' can't get over that hump huh? My Knicks might suck right now, but your beloved Bulls aren't doing much better now are they? All that talent you guys have had over the years and still couldn't do shit with it....Atleast my team didn't have the talent to win, yours does and they still can't win. lol

i
BULLS > KNICKS

END OF STORY. I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING U JUS SAID. LOL @ BRAGGING OF BEING A FAN OF A SUCKY ASS TEAM. WE HAVE TALENT NOW AND WILL GET BETTER. U SHOULD KNOW THIS HOW WE BEAT THE KNICKS ASS RECENTLY. AFEW TIMES ACTUALLY. WE DIDNT HAVE SHIT AFTER JORDAN BUT PLAYERS BEFORE THEIR PRIME. U REALLY CANT SAY SHIT BOUT THE BULLS CUZ YOUR A KNICKS FAN. ACTUALLY U CANT SAY SHIT TO ANYBODY ELSE IN THE LEAGUE REALLY

JUS TO ADD, I DONT EVEN HATE THE KNICKS. IF YALL ACTUALLY DID SUMTHIN, YALL WOULD GET YOUR PROPS. BUT YALL HAVENT, AND WONT. YOUR BASING YOUR WHOLE FUTURE OFF SPECULATION. LOL CHANDLER AND GALLINARI IS WUT YALL GON HAVE FOR SURE. WOW!!

Mar 24, 2006
BULLS > KNICKS

END OF STORY. I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING U JUS SAID. LOL @ BRAGGING OF BEING A FAN OF A SUCKY ASS TEAM. WE HAVE TALENT NOW AND WILL GET BETTER. U SHOULD KNOW THIS HOW WE BEAT THE KNICKS ASS RECENTLY. AFEW TIMES ACTUALLY. WE DIDNT HAVE SHIT AFTER JORDAN BUT PLAYERS BEFORE THEIR PRIME. U REALLY CANT SAY SHIT BOUT THE BULLS CUZ YOUR A KNICKS FAN. ACTUALLY U CANT SAY SHIT TO ANYBODY ELSE IN THE LEAGUE REALLY
how come you're in Warriors territory but not a fan of them? OH YEAH...thats right, its to easy to have chosen the Bulls as a favorite team growing up. i mean shit they had the best fucking player EVER on their team.

^definition of a bandwagon fan right here^

Bulls are only slightly better then the Knicks...and that is with all that talent they have up there to utilize and they still can't manage to be worth a shit with all of it.

the knicks suck right at the moment...this i do know. so don't be going around bragging about beating them...lol it only makes you look like a moron.

Feb 5, 2006
how come you're in Warriors territory but not a fan of them? OH YEAH...thats right, its to easy to have chosen the Bulls as a favorite team growing up. i mean shit they had the best fucking player EVER on their team.

^definition of a bandwagon fan right here^

Bulls are only slightly better then the Knicks...and that is with all that talent they have up there to utilize and they still can't manage to be worth a shit with all of it.

the knicks suck right at the moment...this i do know. so don't be going around bragging about beating them...lol it only makes you look like a moron.
I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF WITH THE BULLS SITUATION. I ALREADY DID ON HERE BEFORE. MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS WARRIOR FANS, I DIDNT WANNA BE LIKE THEM. BEEN MY FAVORITE TEAM SINCE I STARTED WATCHIN BASKETBALL AND STUCK WITH THEM WHEN THEY SUCKED. SO WHO ARE U TO SAY ANYTHING TO ME BOUT THAT? BULLS ARE PUTTIN PIECES TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. ROSE, DENG, NOAH. ALL YOUNGINS. THIS ONLY ROSE 2ND YEAR. ROSE >ANY PLAYER ON THE KNICKS. DENG > ANY PLAYER ON THE KNICKS. NOAH >ANY PLAYER ON THE KNICKS. YEH THEY HAVE TALENT BUT WITH NO COACH, SCORING BIG MAN, OR CONSISTANT SHOOTERS, WERE NOT ELITE BUT CAN BE. ITS A 5 ON 5 GAME LIKE I SAID. SLIGHTLY? KNICKS SUCK AND COULDNT SEE ANY TEAM IN A SERIES. TOO BAD YALL CANT EVEN PLAY IN A SERIES SINCE YALL DONT MAKE PLAYOFFS AND ALL. NOT EVEN IN THE EAST!! LOL GUESS I'LL JUS WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON TO BRAG ABOUT HOW KNICKS STILL AINT SHIT AND HOW WE BEAT YALL BY 30, 40+ AGAIN. THATS THE REGULAR FOR YALL THOUGH

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hahaha

what the fuck makes me a "dickrider"?

im not one of these punk fans that hop on the bandwagons of good teams when the going is good and hop off when the going gets bad. so miss me with this "dickrider" comment.

im a knicks fan no matter what, they can be the shittiest team in the fuckin' league and i'd still be with them. its too easy to be a "fan" of a winner, try being a fan of a below average team like me for aslong as i have. you couldn't could you? I bet not because it takes character to do this and that is something i highly doubt you have in the first place.
lol im a celtics fan dumbfuck.

you really are stupid arent you.