so now that malone and payton bought their rings...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
PEOPLE FORGET PAYTON FROM CALI,SO HE WANTED TO COME REPRESENT...

AS FAR AS THE BULLS,,,THEY NEVER BEAT ANYBODY AND THATS A FACT...THATS WHY EVEN TODAY THIER NOT PUT IN THE SAME CLASS ASS THE OLD LAKERS AND CELTICS...THE TALENT IN THE NBA LEVEL WAS LOW AT THE TIME...

THE BULLS BEAT AN OLD LAKERS TEAM WITH AN INJURED MAGIC JOHNSON ON THE SIDELINE...AN AGING BLAZER TEAM WITH CLYDE DREXLER,,,AN OLD PISTON TEAM WITH PLAYERS ON THIER WAY OUT LIKE ISAIH...I CAN GO ON AND ON..

May 15, 2002
Why yall hatin? Yall talkin all that shyt about about the Bulls never played nobody, but what about them 7 game series' against teams like Indiana, New York, Cleveland? Games that came down to one shot with the season on the line. And dont even try to use that Magic being injured, Drexler aging, and Isaiah almost bein out bullshyt. It aint like that made it easy for him. Give credit where its due. What about the previous years when the bulls kept gettin eliminated by the Pistons?...by an almost retiring Isaiah Thomas? And if Clyde Drexler was so old, then how come he left Portland, and went to Houston for like 5 seasons after he met Jordan in the finals? I swear...people always try and take away from Jordan what they can. So you telling me for 6 seasons it was easy for Jordan to win "everytime?" I also wanna see you hate on the 72-win season.

Apr 25, 2002
Playa510 said:
I KNOW THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HATE KOBE BUT HES GONNA BE THE CLOSEST THING TO JORDAN. JORDAN DIDNT HAVE THE GREATEST SHOT PERCENTAGE, THATS WHAT EVERYONE FORGETS. AND PERSONNALY I THINK JORDANS COMPETITION WASNT THE GREATEST BACK THEN. KOBES GONNA HAVE 4 RINGS AND HES WHAT 25, HE STILL HAS A LOT OF TIME LEFT IN HIS CAREER TO WRITE CHAPTERS WITHOUT SHAQ.
Jordan did not have a Shaq. EVER

May 10, 2002
THATS WHY I THINK THE THIS LAKERS TEAM COULD BEAT ANY BULL SQUAD, JORDAN WAS PRETTY MUCH A ONE MAN SHOW, AND JAY DEUCE JUST SAID JORDAN DIDNT HAVE A SHAQ, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY COMPETE AGAINST KOBE AND SHAQ, A LOT OF YALL ARE REALLY IN DENIAL ABOUT HOW GOOD KOBE REALLY IS AND SHAQ IS THE GREATEST CENTER OF ALL TIME AND DAMN NEAR THE MOST UNSTOPPABLE PLAYER EVER, AND THEN ADD PAYTON AND MALONE IN THE MIX COME ON NOW.

Apr 25, 2002
jordans the best basketball player ever, period.......kobe might be very athletic, but he hasnt shown 1/10 of the heroics and cluthness that jordan showed all the time......it took the bulls a couple of years to get to the top, but they never fell after that......jordan didnt need anyone but himself, but the reason they shitted on everyone cuz he had pippen to help ease the pressure off him......ill take jordan and pippen in their prime over kobe/shaq anyday of the week

Oct 12, 2003
LOL @ THINKING THE LAKERS COULD BEAT THE BULLS. They struggled all season, and they're having trouble in the playoffs right now. Jordan, Pippen, Kerr, Kukoc (sp?), and Grant would run circles around LA. Your giving too much credit to LA now.

May 2, 2002
Playa510 said:
THATS WHY I THINK THE THIS LAKERS TEAM COULD BEAT ANY BULL SQUAD, JORDAN WAS PRETTY MUCH A ONE MAN SHOW, AND JAY DEUCE JUST SAID JORDAN DIDNT HAVE A SHAQ, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY COMPETE AGAINST KOBE AND SHAQ, A LOT OF YALL ARE REALLY IN DENIAL ABOUT HOW GOOD KOBE REALLY IS AND SHAQ IS THE GREATEST CENTER OF ALL TIME AND DAMN NEAR THE MOST UNSTOPPABLE PLAYER EVER, AND THEN ADD PAYTON AND MALONE IN THE MIX COME ON NOW.
LMAO

get off the lakers nuts

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i never said that jazz and sonics never made it to the end, i meant they never won it.

and lmao at the guy saying the bulls had no competition praising the lakers, the lakers have every whistle going their way, back in 2002, they were like the patriots of bball, they got handed the win.

and at the guy saying that payton and malone bust their asses, it might be true, the same can be said for any bball players but come on, the lakers had 3 titles without them, they had won without either of them, its a cakewalk with them now, thats an easy walk to a title if you ask me, i could set foot on the court on the lakers squad, yeah ill hustle my ass off, yeah ill run all over the place, i garuantee you the lakers will still win it if i dont touch the ball the whole game, you catch my drift...and it cracks me up when i see the crowds at lakers games, full of celebritys who just came up in the hollywood scene and are now riding the bandwagon, and most LA fans, a bunch of fake ass posers, how come none of those celebritys go see the clippers, their in LA, why? because going to a lakers game and rooting for the lakers seems to be the popular think to do like kabbalah or some shit...bunch of phony ass fans.,,ahy are you lakers fans not clippers fans instead posting this and that about the lakers, how did you become a lakers fan in the first place instead of a clippers fan?, because theyve won most of all our lifetimes, a real hardcore bunch of fans i bet.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
greedygreg209 said:
lol @ trying to take away creditability from jordan and the bulls teams......geeze, ive heard it all now
THIS ISNT JUST MY OPINION,BUT OPINIONS HELD BY THE MAJORITY OF THE NBA SPORTS ANYALYST WHO FOLLOW THE GAME,,,INCLUDING OLD PLAYERS IN THAT TIME INCLUDING FORMER BULLLS LIKE PAXON AND HARPER,WHO ALL SAY THE TALENT LEVEL IN TODAYS NBA IS MUCH MORE COMPETIVE....THE CELTICS,AND OLD LAKERS WILL ALWAYS BE THE GREATEST TEAMS EVER,BECAUSE THEY BEAT WORTHY OPPONENTS

THE BULLS BEAT A LAKER TEAM WITH AN INJURED MAGIC JOHNSON ON THE SIDELINE,WHO WENT OUT IN GAME ONE ,WON THAT GAME ,BUT GOT INJURED IN THE PROCESS ,THE BULLS WON GAMES 2,3,4,5...SOON AFTER MAGIC RETIRED

THE BULLS WENT ON TO BEAT THE MIGHTY UTAH JAZZ 2 YEARS IN ROW,,,WITH THE MIGHTY OSTERTAG AT CENTER AND THAT PESKY STOCKTON AND MALONE FOR 2 YEARS IN ROW..A UTAH TEAM THAT WOULD GET DESTROYED BY THE SPURS,KINGS LAKERS OF TODAY

THEY BEAT A VERY LOUSY SEATLE TEAM,WITH THE GARY PAYTON AS THE STAR....NOT TO MENTION BEATING THE OLD ASS BLAZER TEAM,WITH CLYDE DREXLER TEAM ,WITH THE MIGHTY KEVIN DUCKWORTH AT CENTER...

THEY ALSO BEAT LOUSY EASTCOAST TEAMS LIKE THE KNICKS WITH PATRICK EWING WHO NEVER DID SHIT HIS ENTIRE CAREER..BEAT THE PISTONS ONLY AFTER THE PISTONS GOT OLD,ISIAH,LAIMBEER,DUMARS WERE ALL ON THIER WAY OUT ,AND DID SO SOON AFTER THE BULLS FINALY GOT PASSED THEM...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Mista Sinista said:
So you hatin on all them great players just to say Jordan wasnt that good? Man u a joke!
JORDAN IS ONE OF GREATEST PLAYERS TO PLAY IN THE NBA,,,I AINT DISPUTING THAT....BUT THE BULLS WERE AVERAGE....IF JORDAN PLAYED AT HIS PRIME IN TODAY'S NBA ,HE WOULD BE ANOTHER ALLEN IVERSON,T MCGRADY,GARNETT GREAT PLAYERS WITH NO TITLES OR RINGS

Apr 25, 2002
^^^for real, by the way, pistons won the title in 1989, and the bulls beat em in 90, so they were still solid....and by the way, who have the lakers beaten in the finals? no one really, nets, pacers, my sixers......those team were good at best........lakers aint even considered one of the best teams yet, the old lakers, celtic, and bulls of the 90s still hold rank......then u gonna knock malone/stockton, are u serious.......who holds the title for most assists again? man, i think youve said enough already. you can stop posting in this thread now....bulls beat a damn good laker team, a damn good blazer team consisting of clyde who was still damn good, he started suckin when he got to the rockets, they also had cliff robinson, kevin duckworth, terry porter, and solid supporting casts.........sonics werent that good.....then they beat the charles barkleys suns who were damn good........i aint even gonna argue with u tho, anyone thats gonna try to compare kobe to jordan doesnt even need to be argued with

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
greedygreg209 said:
^^^for real, by the way, pistons won the title in 1989, and the bulls beat em in 90, so they were still solid....and by the way, who have the lakers beaten in the finals? no one really, nets, pacers, my sixers......those team were good at best........lakers aint even considered one of the best teams yet, the old lakers, celtic, and bulls of the 90s still hold rank......then u gonna knock malone/stockton, are u serious.......who holds the title for most assists again? man, i think youve said enough already. you can stop posting in this thread now....bulls beat a damn good laker team, a damn good blazer team consisting of clyde who was still damn good, he started suckin when he got to the rockets, they also had cliff robinson, kevin duckworth, terry porter, and solid supporting casts.........sonics werent that good.....then they beat the charles barkleys suns who were damn good........i aint even gonna argue with u tho, anyone thats gonna try to compare kobe to jordan doesnt even need to be argued with
TODAYS LAKER TEAM ALSO CANT COMPARE TO THE OLD LAKER SQUAD,WHERE DID THAT COME FROM,BUT THIS TEAM WOULD OF BEAT THE SORRY ASS BULLS,WITH THE MIGHTY CARTWRIGHT AT CENTER..YOU SAID THE BULLS BEAT A GOOD LAKER TEAM HA HA HA,YEAH A LAKER TEAM WITH NO MAGIC,NO KAREEM,NO COOPER,,,,CMON NOW..KEVIN DUCKWORTH WAS LOUSY BY THE WAY ,TERRY PORTER WAS OLD BUT SOLID IN HIS PRIME...
LET THIS THREAD DIE,OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS...