So Last Nite I'm At Tha Girlz House Right...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
So Last Nite I'm At This Girlz House Right...

....And this is a girl I graduated high school with...We never fucked around or anything, she was alwayz just a homegirl. We would ditch school to get high together now and then, but we never went to tha movies together or anything like that. Well now and then I go by her pad to kick it, she has a tight ass bong and almost everytime I go over there she buyz dank off me, which is definately a plus. Last nite though there was this weird vibe in tha air...As soon as it got dark I had a weird feeling somethin unexpected was gonna happen, I dont know why but I just had this weird feeling come over me....So after I eat dinner, I call her up around 6:30....It was tha usual:
Her: Hello
Me: Sup Girl
Her: Whatz up Thomas what are U doin?
Me: About 2 come by your pad
Her: Alright U got any weed?
Me: U know I do
Her: Alright then see U in a few
Me: peeeeace....
Now as I'm driving over there I'm taking some chronic hits off this little glass pipe I got...It was tha first high of tha day and it was feelin good....I was bumpin tha song Ghetto Star off tha new Pac album loud as fuck and I remember thinkin "this is gonna be a good nite." Well about 2 minutes away from her house I get that weird feelin again...I cant really describe it other than my stomach got tha butterflies for a split second and I had some random thoughtz runnin thru my head...
-Now herez where it gets interesting-
I pull up infront of her pad and as I get out of tha car I hear screaming, very faint screaming...As I approach her pad tha screaming startz to sound more like a woman moaning....As I'm walkin up to her door I find out that tha couple in tha apartment next door to hers were fucking with tha window open! Let me remind U that this is occuring during my first high of tha day. I was so blown I was thinkin in my head "damn I wish I was that dude" because itz been like a month and a half since I got laid. So I knock on my homegirlz door and I hear her say to come in.... So I go in and to my suprise no one was in there. She usually has a few people at her place but she was tha only one there. She was in her bedroom when I walked in and she was like "have a seat I'll be out in a second" So I sit down on her couch and start to pack up a bong hit. About 2 minutes later she comez out in a THONG, and ONLY a thong....She said "wassup fool like my new thong?" All I could say was "hell yeah" then tha next thing I know she's sitting on my lap, kissing my neck and rubbing her crotch against mine....Then she whispered in my ear, "lets go to bed" so we proceeded to go into her room and fuck for about an hour and a half.... Once we were done we sat down in her living room, smoked some chronic, and watched tha movie "South Central" on BET... Not once did she give me a reason why she asked me to fuck her... After we were done she was acting like we had never done it, like we were still homiez that never even kissed, which is tight as fuck! I never asked her why she did what she did because I just figured she was horny and wanted some dick. It just sorta tripped me out how she went about doing it. I've had FANTASIEZ of shit like that happening to me butz itz never happened. Everytime I've gotten laid I've been tha one to bust a move, not tha girl.

So basically I gotta question for all U women.....What tha fuck couldve caused this?? I have a feeling she got aroused from hearing her neighbors having sex but I could be wrong. If therez any women that can explain this stoke of good luck I had last nite please holla, cuz I dont think I'm a fine ass dude or anything but this girl last nite was acting like I was Brad Pitt or some shit lol...

:::gOnE:::

May 5, 2002
brownskin said:
you should tell the neibhors to do it more often LMAO !
LMAO I dont think I need to now.... After we were done all she said was "damn fool that shit was better then I expected" LMAO I didnt know if I should take that as a compliment or a diss....

Sep 28, 2002
damn i hope she was fine or atleast cute

damn shit was tight as fucc and take ass u did ur job i was watdhing south central getting some coochie also shit the movie is tight and damn i wish thatc ould happen 2 me shit off the hook coo moment for u locc

Jun 29, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:

LMAO I dont think I need to now.... After we were done all she said was "damn fool that shit was better then I expected" LMAO I didnt know if I should take that as a compliment or a diss....

Take it as a compliment and take advantage of the situation !!!
:) just my opion though

May 5, 2002
brownskin said:
take advantage of the situation !!!
Oh trust me I will.... :devious: I aint tryna get into a relationship right now and I get tha feeling shes tha same way which makez it all good.. Friendz with benefits is a beautiful thing...U aint got all tha drama that goes with a relationship U know?

May 5, 2002
And pimpsmooth she's like a 8.5 outta 10....Which makez her pretty fine... She's half brazillian and half italian.....She got that big brazillian butt too :devious:

Sep 28, 2002
that all good i wish they had some females like that in modesto lol

dammmnnnn that a killa mixture good hook up good lucc wit that just by the way u said it make it be like damn she got the hook up good for u keep doing ur thang

May 11, 2002
Shit my boy from highschool was messin with this one broad. He was blown outta his mind and he said he went for like 45 seconds then passed out!

Jun 29, 2002
Mr. Cynical said:

Oh trust me I will.... :devious: I aint tryna get into a relationship right now and I get tha feeling shes tha same way which makez it all good.. Friendz with benefits is a beautiful thing...U aint got all tha drama that goes with a relationship U know?

lmao
"HANLIT"~ Jade