so Kobe got another ring w/o Shaq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
lmao @ all the fairweather fans wearing their Kobe jerseys today, i'll just never ever understand how people can stand being so lame.
I don't see what you're talking about? Just about everyone who posted today hates the Lakers and the only ones who don't are SLICC RICC and I and our loyalty towards the Lakers is well documented.

Mar 18, 2003
Oh I got you haha, my bad. It was never as bad as it was when the Rams won the superbowl, though. I was never so dissapointed in people.

Feb 14, 2009
Oh I got you haha, my bad. It was never as bad as it was when the Rams won the superbowl, though. I was never so dissapointed in people.
I couldn't agree with you more bout when the Rams won. I would go up to people and be like" FUCC YEAH GO RAMS" . They be like, I just like the colors or I'm a Faulk fan. Fucc those kind of people.http://siccness.net/vb/images/icons/gasmask.gif

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
him fucking that girl doesnt make him a bitch, him SNITCHIN on Shaq is what makes him a fuckin bitch... the worst kinda bitch too.
MAN, I HAVE TO GRUDGINGLY AGREE WIT THAT... HE DIDNT HAVE TO BRING ANY NAMES UP DURING HIS SCANDAL, AND HE DID... AND THAT DOES MAKE HIM A BITCH... A BITCH WHO JUST MIGHT BE THE BEST B BALL PLAYER ON EARTH...

BUT FOR PEOPLE ON HERE TO CALL HIM A RAPIST IS JUST FUCKIN STUPID... ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THE BITCH THAT ACCUSED HIM!!!

Dec 9, 2005
The bottom line is that Kobe carried that team to another championship. Everyone else on the team is a role player, built around the center piece of that Laker team.

Kobe is the nucleus, the rest of the players, as good as they are, are just organelles. LOL

Jun 27, 2005
The bottom line is that Kobe carried that team to another championship. Everyone else on the team is a role player, built around the center piece of that Laker team.

Kobe is the nucleus, the rest of the players, as good as they are, are just organelles. LOL
saying he carried his team to another title implies he carried his team to at least one other title in the past.

Sep 10, 2002
well shaq wasnt goin to win one without kobe. He couldnt win in orlando, and he only one in miami cuz of D Wade.
If they coulda kept that Orlando team together without injuries and bullshit they coulda been great. Maybe people forget that Penny never reached his potential. If Phil coached that team then wow.

Sep 10, 2002
And Kobe aint the best player of his generation. The media should think twice about him even bein able to approach Jordan's legacy.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hes no jordan and NEVER will be but hes definitely the best player since then. as much as it kills me to say that.

i still think boston would have smashed on them with a healthy k.g. but who's to say?