so Kobe got another ring w/o Shaq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
^he's a good player buuut... people hate him cause he's a whiny lil bitch who complains every time he has the ball, if he got fouled as much as he thought he would be at the line everytime the lakers were on offense. He's not easy to like like Jordan was or even Lebron is

Jan 18, 2006
Lebron thinks he gets fouled all the time to and hes way to cocky at least Kobe has the right attitude towards the media and shit, Lebrons bitch ass couldnt even face the media after his team was eliminated this year

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Lebron thinks he gets fouled all the time to and hes way to cocky at least Kobe has the right attitude towards the media and shit, Lebrons bitch ass couldnt even face the media after his team was eliminated this year
that's the ONE bad thing you can say about Lebron... regarding his character

you can go on about Kobe forever

Dec 29, 2008
so do you think kobe can win w/o ANY PLAYERS?
1 on 5? lol

of course not

there were a lot of people who would argue he'd never win another w/o shaq and this throws that idea out the window

i think a lot of people just hate kobe for odd reasons i don't understand their reasons because they don't make any sense to me ive like kobe since the first time he was in the playoffs as a rookie i saw he was gonna be a problem in the future in those playoffs

Mar 18, 2003
LOL at Kobe not being able to win one without Gasol. HahAHHahH, that is plain retarded. Like saying Jordan couldn't win without Pippen. IT DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. Most if not all of you fucking haters were saying this "He can't/hasn't win shit without Shaq. Own up, give props and shut the fuck up.