SO IT'S OFFICIALLY OUT...PAUL & CHAM...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
man, for a second i thought this topic was brought back from the archives.. news is hella old.. nobody really knows all the details, cham and paul wont really discuss it.. but the facts that i know are:

On the Cham internet radio show he kinda vented sayin how he dont know if he could trust anyone anymore to be his friend like that.. and that towards the end when Paul Wall was still with Color Changin Click he was talkin to Swishahouse and signed.. Chamillionaire heard from word of mouth and didnt believe it.. until he heard Paul on "Still Tippin" - sayin "Now im back with the House".. So thats kinda fucked.. but if u go to Koopa's boards the mods deny all of this.. but whatever.. take it how u wanna..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I TAKE IT LIKE THIS...

THEY ARE WAY TO COLD ...AS A GROUP...AND IF GREED ($) IS WHAT IS DRIVING EITHER ONE OF THEIR DECISIONS....THEN...THEY WILL NOT BE FRIENDS FOR LONG....THEY MADE SO MUCH $$...OFF OF "GET YOUR MIND CORRECT".......I WONDER WHY CANT THEY GET PAST ALL THIS....STAY AS A CLICK....AND KEEP MAKIN TIGHT ASS MUSIC.....

IMAGINE IF A "GET YOUR MIND CORRECT AGAIN" OR SOMETHING CAME OUT....FUCK 100,000....IM TLAKIN ATLEAST GOLD...IN A WEEK OR 2...

BUT I GUESS THEY AINT SEEIN THAT..

FUCK 100,000.....IM TALKIN GO

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
like I said, I've known for months...but it's just sad to see a team like this go their own ways...they had the potential to literally destroy the rap game with record timing. I know they'll both still make their impacts but it just would have been nice to see them do it as a team.

May 2, 2004
www.playtherole.com
Mayne... A few of ya'll need to head to the source for some better info >>> http://www.chamillionaire.com and http://www.djpaulwall.com

The long and short of it is this: they are and have always been solo artists... True, they were best friends, but they never set out to be the next Outkast or other dynamic duo... Only 2 people in the world really know they whole story and that's Paul & Chamill... All that really matters is that they're both making moves, both making money and will both see the national spot light in due time...

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
to be honest i thought that "Chick Magnet" was horrible. i think i liked about 2 tracks on it if that. i hope "Peoples Champ" comes harder but if its like "Chick Magnet" then i really dont see paul wall making too much noise by himself.

May 3, 2002
stabdozer said:
I heard tha PAID N FULL had some unrelease material wit KOOPA & PAUL WALLY 2gether that dey might release one day....who knows????
yeah, and Koopa jacked 1 unreleased song from PIF with Paul Wall on it and put it on Mixtape Messiah..

Mixtape Messiah, now Available!!! 3 CD's! (Regular Version, Chopped & Screwed by OG Ron C, and a mix cd of stuff, featuring the Paid N Full track..and songs with CCC) :confused: click the link in my signature to order!!!