So is this the last we will hear from X?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I just talked to X on Sunday. We will still work together; I'm just not running the company anymore. I chose to resign because I don't have time to do it properly right now.

As for X, he will continue to do everything he's been doing. Currently he's working on finishing his book, Cryptography. This is sort of like his autobiography based around his music. He will break down his lyrics explaining his metaphors and talk about what was going on in his life when he wrote them. He's been writing this book for about a year and half and wants to finish before doing any music. After that we may work on his next album or possibly move right on to the next book. This would be a business decision based on what kind of deals are on the table.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Technically, yes Reese has a pressing and distribution deal with Bloc Star. C-Dubb too. But don't expect anything but Raided music to drop on Bloc Star in the foreseeable future. They are not signed exclusively so it's just a lane that will stay open in case things change for either of them or the label.

Jun 22, 2002
Thanx 4 the info Rich...Good 2 hear Dubb and Reese are still connected with Bloc Star. Do u think any of the unreleased stuff from recent projects will drop? I like the beats on ur vid there sum of em are better then the X albums...id say talk 2 X's wife and get sum more of them 2.5 beats going.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
X is up for parole in 2014, September I believe. The progress that you speak of was blown up a little bit. When he was convicted of murder, two other guys got hit with murder charges as well. One of them appealed his case and got out. Many people thought this would mean that X would appeal his case and get out just the same. But he never appealed and probably won't considering the prospect of parole is easier and more likely.

For those interested, you may remember that X was hit with a conspiracy charge last year. "Conspiracy to Bribe a Corrections Officer." Basically, a female guard claimed that X had his cellmate, Birdie Loc, offer her $12k for two iPhones. He was convicted of this crime. He appealed this charge and won. This is a big victory for X as a conspiracy would have looked very bad at his parole hearing.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I'm not really working with anyone right now. People hit me up for beats and I'll work with them but I have nothing consistent going on. Whatever X needs I got him. I did a track with C-Dubb for his album. Did some work with 4Rax of the Mekanix for his solo. Otherwise it's whoever hits me up. Probably not too many Sac artists though. I live in Oakland and don't come to Sac that often.

Mar 17, 2006
Whats his chances of getting out? I know he got in that fight some mexican dude. Other than that hes pretty much stayed outta trouble right?

Last edited:

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Whats his chances of getting out? I know he got in that fight some mexican dude. Other than that hes pretty much stayed outta trouble right?
When you're famous in prison trouble finds you. Besides the cell phone and recorder that they found in his cell in December 2009, he has kept his nose clean. He's been attacked and conspired against so drama has always circulated. It's hard to say how bad that will look at the parole hearing. Ultimately he has a pretty clean record and a promising future beyond prison. We think his chances are very good.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
Maybe when X gets out he will be able to pick better beats for his albums.
Nice sneak diss you dick. Still got that Lynch pic in your sig huh? But yes, production will greatly improve when he can listen to beats, write to them, record to them, etc. When X actually gets in the studio it's going to be a groundbreaking time for the rap game.

Apr 25, 2002
$100 for a beat? you could have a whole album of slaps for 1600.. Find a bunch of old school sac artists who we have wondered where are they now? pay them 200 for a song. Why so cheap? Cuz you could do a digital compilation of old school sac cats. let them know that they are getting promo, and give them rights to their verses IE they can use the verse again after, project has paid for itself.

Maybe a guy like Rich would lease his beats for such a project at a lower price, with same promise.

Pay one of these up and comings to do a decent art design, 200 bucks.

5,000 invested

1,000 digital downloads @ 8.00 a piece = 8,000

Are there even 1,000 people that would pay for such download?

Unfactored cost is the studio time needed. But I am sure there are hella cats in sac with in house studios that would love to make some quick cash for use of the vocal section.

An idea is a where are they now type comp.

Props: Mixerr
Jun 24, 2003
Nice sneak diss you dick. Still got that Lynch pic in your sig huh? But yes, production will greatly improve when he can listen to beats, write to them, record to them, etc. When X actually gets in the studio it's going to be a groundbreaking time for the rap game.
Lol wtf. What does having a lynch pic have to do with x-raideds garbage choice of beats? I'm far from the only one who has hated X-raideds beats of of late.

Apr 25, 2002
I think those beats fit X-Raided good. Old school grimy sac sounds. Old sound, updated to still sound grimy.

If anyone can post songs and current beats they feel X would sound better over, then Im all ears.