So Im Messin Around With This Chick Last Night....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ME and some friends went up to this girls cabin last night, there was 6 girls and 4 of my homies. we were gettin faded, hella liquor. anyways, this chick that i WORK with kinda turned to me and kissed me (she is only 18 also, im 24), so we were makin out and shit, never knew she liked me or anything, so it took me by surprise sorta. we go in one of the rooms and was messin around, she takes her shirt off and i start suckin on her tits, she had her nipples peirced which was nice, so she says to me "bite them" i was like, ok, and kinda bite them, and she goes "HARDER" so i bit harder, and she said again "HARDER", i was thinking to myself, im gonna bite her nipple off if i bite harder, so i dont and we continue to go at it.

Im on top of her just kissin her and shit, and she says to me "Strangle Me" i said "What?" and she said "strangle me, choke me". now, i aint into all that shit, so i just kinda ignore her request, so she grabs my hands and but them around her throat, that had me hella weirded out and turned off, she tells me to squeeze, and i dont do it, just kinda ignore that she did it. She starts biting my neck, to the point where it hurt, started biting my ear lobe, i kept pulling away.

She then says "go get a knife, and cut me" i said, "what?" she said "go get a knife and cut me" (she said it all sexy) That shit got me even more weirded out and i stopped kissin her and looked at her weird, and she kinda relized what she was sayin, and started kinda feelin dumb, she goes outside, and i go out there like 5 mins later, and she was cryin and feelin bad. i tryed kinda tellin her, dont worry about it.

She totally doesnt seem like a chick that would be into that type of shit, and i work with her, and when i woke up this mornin, i could tell shit is gonna be hella weird now, and gonna be akward at work.

What the hell is that all about? Like was she abused as a child or something, cuz i have never had that happen. maybe she is just into that shit, but she totally doesnt seem like that. gonna suck goin to work and seein her on monday, I wont make things weird, but i have a feeling, she will. maybe she was just hella faded, but that shit had me shook, one for the story bank. thought i would share that

Jun 30, 2004
Damn thats a strange story. That girl got some kind of problems if she kept telling you to do weird things like cutting her. Most likely she was wasted and wanted attention since you are 6 years older then she is. Possibly she mightve been abused but Im not sure. weird......

Apr 25, 2002
bahahajh u shoulda went GBOB on that beezy and strangled her ass

lmao naw on the real tho..that shit is weird..i woulda had to back off..cuz u know if u put your dick anywhere near her mouth..she gonna take a bite out of crime

Apr 25, 2002
^^^Exactly, i was thinkin, man, im not gonna try to get head, i could see her biting my shit. im definitly gonna stay away, i think she has some issues she needs to take care of.

Apr 25, 2002
You into that shit smurf? i was hella faded and usually will do anything when drunk, but i just couldnt do that shit.

Jul 10, 2002
I choked a breezy before, with this broad who was a checkout girl at the Grocery store, I'd been hitting on her for weeks, finally I got at her, we went up to B.C. After kickin' it all night dancin' and drinkin' in the club, shots, she's up on the bar and has me give her a lighter to burn off her thong (wow)... I knew the night was gon' be wild back at the telly, we're stripped down, I'm on top of her and she tells me to choke her, I thought is was kinda weird, but I was whatever, just tell me when its too hard, shit was crazy she Jacked me off and I busted all over her chest, shit felt hella weird afterword, while I'm in bed and she's showerin' off, then it was just normal freakin' the rest of the night.... it was a quite ass ride back to the 206, and after I dropped her off is the last time I ever talked to her... its a story I'll never forget, ahh the days of being single...

I don't know about a knife though, she may go Lorena Bobbit or somethin' f*** that!

Apr 25, 2002
I don't know that there's anything wrong with it. I mean cutting is going a bit far and so is hitting or choking hard enough to leave marks, but that's where the communication aspect comes in.

Being that you're not in a relationship with this girl you played it 100% perfect i think. Not gunna get charged with rape or anything now.

If it was your fulltime or something, then it'd be more exceptable.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
im with a star impaled, thats not all that wierd, dffernet people like different shit. you shoulda choked her if she wanted you to, im sure if you had indulged her, she would have been more thatn happy to do WHATEVER you wanted.

Apr 25, 2002
Should I of shanked her? lmao. i was more weirded out by that shit. and who's to say she wouldnt say i choked her out and went told cops or something. Maybe she gives the best head in the world, and i missed out. will have to take that into consideration next time, but i wouldnt be able to choke a girl and get off to it, maybe if she pissed me off and like spit in my face or something, then i would choke her, lol j/k

Girls who like to get cut, where would a person start to cut? do you carve like her hip or something? just go to work on her thighs? do you actually cut chunks of flesh off em? do you stab them in their side? the more blood the better? shit me and my homie were talking about..

Whatever floats your boat i guess.

May 16, 2004
VSTXDJ said:
i woulda murphed dat bitch out and sliced her
haaahaaa. well said. She probably has been raped and instead of resisting that male dominace and being a dyke she has bowed down to it and is very submissive. That sounds fucked up and I am completely against the raping of any female to the point where when I see it on a video like leaving Las Vegas I dont want to watch the rest of the movie cuz Im greatly disturbed.