so i went to sac...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn i touched down in stockton first to visit my brothers homie.hot all the way over there in the hundreds (degrees).get to stockton meet up with the homie.roll over to my aunts house say high to everybody.confirm plans to meet in sac the next day saturday.we roll 6 deep to sac in an expidition.get to sac greet all my loved ones.

my cousin is high out his mind tired from work.we chill out front 21'st street enjoying the night shade and talk.everybody getten drunk in a circle.

check out my cousins new ride.uncle says me and my cousin can't roll out till tommarrow.i'm sweaty and tired and don't really care.eat.chill.

saturday roll out to 24th st. talk to my aunt at work.roll to get sum cigerretes and gas.a few mintues to 5:00 starten hitten the free way to laguna pick up tickets to watch signs.go to elk grove sit for a minute sippen on iced coffee.hit people up nobody getten out of work till late that night.

forgot we met up with my cousins from stockton.left around lunch to eat at goldie locks (filipino specialty resturant).

roll to watt ave hit up the underground (rec store) tank locc told me about.get lost for 5 min.finally find the place.place is wack (i was tricked) tell my cousin to hit up tower down the street.pass up A street in highlands.peeped where hollowtips from.hit tower pick up the DE BIG BLACK BAT and sumthing else did'nt know whut to look for.seen sum shit but was'nt sure if it was tight.

oh on the way to watt.we start up a conversation bout how it beez.we chop it up bout how it beez that way.me and my cousin discover how much shit has changed and how between us and how much have'nt i'm comforted to see my cousin is the same ol homie i never forgot.got him a new ride and broke from payments.i'm happy for him.we get pretty deep about life.we have a good talk in between bumpin various types of music he listens to.

luv that guy.

roll out to check out signs.

get to the spot.check it out.GOOD MOVIE.get out head out to sunrise mall just to roll and talk sumore.hit the homie he's getten out of work.oh and to arden fair mall just to roll and talk.cousin doing up to a hundred on the freeway rolling like a mad man switching lanes.

we're both sweaty and hot as fuck from rolling around from 5 to11.(really lunch to 11)

stop by the nieghbors they're smoking blunts.cousin asks whut i wanna do knowing i quit smoking and whutever else 10 months ago.i say i need to take a shit.go to the house drop one.tell my cousin he could chill at the nieghbors ama take a shower.

go take a shower turn the water on colder and colder get refreshed.

sit out in the backyard reading my murder dog.cousin joins me reading his tuner mag.

we crash.

sunday.

get ready to roll back home.pack up roll to stockton stop at the homies.go to the filipino festival downtown to eat.oh we met up with a homie from L.A. took a picture and got on the road home.

get home a few mintues to 9:00 pm.

took a shower.watched the video from sac and frisco where my brother rolled.grubed on pig,rice and vinegar.finished the video crashed.

whew!?

luv my family man!

cousin might visit me befor august ends we'll head out to six flags magic mountain hit up the new ride X,super man,goliath,viper and all that.

can't wait! :devious: !!!

Apr 25, 2002
hot august nights.planed to roll saturday but traffic was backed up only one lane open.was hyped to go but cancelled.heard it got shot up on friday so it was cancelled saturday.did'nt find that out till today on the siccness.

woulda been tight.

oh yea gunshots in the gardens.clack clack clack clack- clack clack clack clack clack!

i tell you sumting always happens when i'm up there?