So I wake up to a parking ticket..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
I wake up today n get ready n shit to go to school, only to find out that theres a 35.00 ticket on my wiper. at first i was like wtf, i live in a good ass neighborhood near hella white people, just like any old college towns are. i live around this circle with a pool in the dead center. you'd figure, what a nice quaint neighborhood no one would ever need to call the cops or ne thing. fuck that. this block is full of snitches. the circle is a one way, and i live all the way at the ass end. so after a while i got tired of going all the way around and started driving against the one way and parked against the flow of traffic. Oncoming cars have never been affected by me arriving or even leaving. So i get the ticket and its for "right curb, right wheel 18 in." which is true cuz i was parked wrong. But what pisses me off the most was in the comment box it says "called to location." what kinda mark ass trick sweats off how i park. i know it was a white person too. wtf bitches, hop off my tip. and thats how i begun my day. and i was light weight high, which really killed my buzz.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Yeah I just paid a ticket the other day because my street parking pass expired and they never told me. Fuckin bastards.

Lol that you got snitched on though. That sucks.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
fuck parking tickets....I got quite a few right outside my house for streetsweeping.....no kayslay......which reminds me its gonna be a bitch paying off my registration since I got unpaid tickets

Jan 23, 2006
i got a handicap place card in my window. you aint gotta pay shit when you have one. i bought it off someone for 10 dollars . i use it too park on the streets when im at work. also if i cant find ne parking at my apartment complex i just park in the handicap spot. same for malls , concord flea market and any shoppin centers.

Aug 22, 2006
man, I woke up to a parking ticket this morning for 35.00 bucks... I thinking what could i possible of done fucking wrong... I open up the ticket and it reads wheels not curbed.... I'm looking around and thinking where the fuck do you see a hill? I park on a pretty much flat street, it may slant a few degree's but what a joke... what a waste of my fucking time.

Nov 14, 2004
dayum i got a ticket a while back
saying i
"parked in an intersection"
fuckin street curves off
ppl driveing by arnt even affected by driveing past there
that shyt pissed me off

Apr 12, 2005
i literally woke up to a ticket... i parked somewhere off broadway... got hella loaded at some bars and told my homies that im going to the car to pass out and to just wake me up when those fuckers were ready to bounce.... well they never came... and i wake up around 3-4am hella sleepy and perved... so i start driving for a good minute and i finally notice some paper shit on my windshield... i go grab it and to my dismay i see that its a fucking street cleaning ticket.... :dead:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol @ ppl bitching about 20-40 $ tickets

i got 3 right now each above 250$

step ur ticket getting game up