So I Get a Box From UPS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
And the label says it came from Calipatria Prison. I'm thinkin, "What the hell is X sendin me from prison?"

I open the box & the contents included:
1 denim jacket
1 pair of house slippers
1 pair of toe nail clippers
1 typewriter correction ribbon
1 bottle of Giorgio Armani cologne
1 desk lamp
1 gray Tommy sweatshirt
1 gray long sleeve shirt
2 pairs of Tommy boxers
(I don't know why dude even wears Tommy at all...bleh...)
1 3 inch Bert doll (yes, as in Bert & Ernie)

My first reaction is that maybe he's coming home & he started sending me his stuff already...then I realize that's a pretty dumb thought. My second reaction is wtf is up wit this Bert doll?!?!?!

So you know that was one of the first things I asked when he called. He said he got it out of a cereal box. I'm like, yeah right...you can tell ME the truth!!! I also had to make sure those were HIS house slippers cuzz I didn't wanna be walkin around gettin somebody else's foot fungus!!!

D

Deadly Game

awww.... how he gonna sleep witout lil ol bert????

lol.....loca shuffllin around in X's house shoes wit his tommy drawls and sweatshirt on....

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Locahontas said:
My first reaction is that maybe he's coming home & he started sending me his stuff already...then I realize that's a pretty dumb thought.
not a dumb thought at all. maybe thats a positive. you know the first place thats on his mind when he gets out.

Locahontas said:
My second reaction is wtf is up wit this Bert doll?!?!?!

awwww, he gave you somethin' to cuddle up wit until he gets there. how sweet

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
As Humbling as This String is..It's tunring into a Homo colony..Silver...A finding Nemo fish ?...Dogg...It's your right to excercie Free will..But..That's some Sincere shit right there...I now know the value of my Heterosexuality..Someone needs to repair the circumstances of this thread..LOL.....Whewww !!! What is it that Asian dud says on here...''Oh Coy !''

Robin Banks....Deuce the hooker Jooker...
]

Apr 18, 2003
dogg, its got sentimental value. if they was no strings attached i wouldve probably burned it or blew it up like normal. but its got history....i know its still pussy an shit. but its got as much sentimental value as all these tequila bottles on my dresser

Apr 18, 2003
long fucking story.to shorten it: this female got me jumped but i took about 2 of them out of 4. and low an behold there was only one witness, lil nemo.... sad, but its there.

D

Deadly Game

niggaz just keepin it real...i rather hear the truth than some wolf ticcets being sold about how hard someone is.......