so I finally got an original copy of Calm Before The Storm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
while I was lucky enough to scoop up The Worst 2k before they disappeared off store shelves I never managed to get a copy of the original CBTS. I got into Tech right before Anghellic was released and had seen original copies of CBTS at the record store but always thought "ehh...i'll get it when i get some money". i didn't know it wasn't pressed anymore and never ended up getting a copy. so...i had a friend burn it

but now i finally got the original + liner notes and case...just to say I have it!

i traded a limp bizkit cd, the Bone Thugs greatest hits cd, and about 8 other burnt cds just for the one Tech CD.

what a glorious day :)

Jun 23, 2003
yeah i dont think ill ever be able to afford this cd. one day i found it on ebay witha 25.00 buy it now and clicked on it to buy it and found someone had beat me to it. this shit sucks. tech needs to re release this shit, cause i dont have 60 bucks to drop on this cd.

Aug 20, 2002
for all those who wanna try it:www.towerrecords.com

try this url....i ordered a few more albums of TCBTS and THE WORST there,...a friend of mine ordered TCBTS there and received it....just a try,I´m still waiting since 1month,but the order is still up and wasn´t cancelled yet.
the albums aren´t out of stock on this site,did anybody try it there yet?