So I finally fucked a cougar....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Fuck this HOT ASS 37 yr old....she was tellin me all night she was 27 (looked mid 20's). Perfect fucking body, skinny waist, perfect tits, huge ass, cute face.

The bitch finally says she 37, I didnt believe her, but I looked at her ID...bitch born in 71!! I was like dam...20 years older than im used to...but i still beat that shit up. Pussy was, shall we say, well broken in.

My dick is decent size that shit seemed a lil too loose for me. When we were done I found out she had 4 kids...that explains it all.

When we were done she puked in my sink and tried to dip without cleaning it out, i wasnt having that...made her clean that shit up then fucked her 1 more time for the road. Ill see if i can get some pics up.

Overall not bad, too loose of pussy tho, idk if its cuz she old or cuz all the kids...i think young pussy better tho

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
She's probably married to some big ass, dirty, bearded trucker named Hank who weights 400 pounds of solid muscle.

She probably puked because she is afraid Hank is going to find out. This bitch is going to be on the news now. lol

Major props though!

Sep 23, 2008
I think it depends how it is presented into the human body. Like, if you consumed it orally I think you'd have to do it fast because the body would try to puke it up and such. I'm pretty sure it would take far less if mainlined or something to that extent...