SO HOW DOES THE SICCNESS FEEL ABOUT JT THA BIGGA FIGGA SAYING NOMORE GANGSTA RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
I don't disagree with any of that.

I'm aware we're a smaller country but even when you account for the size differential our fire-arm deaths per 100,000 0.86 and yours are 10.64.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
point blank period. no pun intended. you're going to have a tough time telling americans they shouldn't have guns. it's like telling confederates they shouldn't have slaves or modern racists to take down the confederate flags. it's that embedded in our psyche and yes like someone said earlier people will go into deadly battle over it.

japan is a heavily populated country without free gun laws and they are going okay with the crime rate. government might come after them one day though *shrugs*

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
point blank period. no pun intended. you're going to have a tough time telling americans they shouldn't have guns. it's like telling confederates they shouldn't have slaves or modern racists to take down the confederate flags. it's that embedded in our psyche and yes like someone said earlier people will go into deadly battle over it.

japan is a heavily populated country without free gun laws and they are going okay with the crime rate. government might come after them one day though *shrugs*
Yea I wouldn't even try to convince anyone in the US to give up guns...I'm aware it's a losing battle. I was just giving an outsiders opinion.

Apr 5, 2015
Gangsta rap was installed by the US government to establish a culture for African-American youths to act on which to commit crimes so they can be incarcerated, and can't nobody but the US government stop it. But there's too much money to be made by private and state prisons coming from tax payers, so don't ever expect it to stop.
SIMPLE MINDED NIGGAS DONT GET THE BIG PICTURE THO.

ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT NWA BLEW UP RIGHT WHEN PUBLIC ENEMY WAS POPPIN AND TEACHING YOUNG BROTHAS ABOUT SELF AWARENESS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

ITS NOT A COINCIDENCE THAT NWA BLEW UP RIGHT WHEN PUBLIC ENEMY WAS POPPIN AND TEACHING YOUNG BROTHAS ABOUT SELF AWARENESS
It's no conspiracy, people just don't like that shitty faggot ass backpacker bullshit no one wants to have to listen to some middle school level intelligence essay while they kick back and smoke or drive around. The more entertaining entertainment won out gee who knew that's how it works

Jan 23, 2004
I 100% respect JT on this. Niggas need to click up and stop killing each other - This is the white man's plan. We're never gonna get out of the continuous traps within the system of white supremacy as individuals, we have to be connected.

All you niggas that wanna kill your own people - stay on the Lost Nigga side.

All you niggas that love goin to the pen and not being able to raise your kids - stay on the Lost Nigga side.

All you niggas that love being continuously pushed outta your neighborhoods due to gentrification - stay on the Lost Nigga side.

All you niggas that love having a 50/50 chance of losing your life during traffic stops - stay on the lost nigga side

This message is for black folks. All you non blacks need to keep your mouth shut about black issues

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
True! Civilians would need to know what to target and which battles to fight
i'm not from america obviously, but from my knowledge, there was armed resistance against the US goverment in the 60's & 70's and the US goverment answered that wit drugs in the hood, colntepro, FEMA(it was originally designed by oliver north to control the inner city wit internment camps in case of mass riots that happened in the 70's & 60's) & AIDS, severe drug sentences, extreme gentrification & so on & so on

don't get it twisted, i'm all for the revolution if it pops off, but i'm saying, other than being ready for that day, armed resistance against the biggest & most advanced militarys & economic powers on the planet is a lose, lose situation

more realistic is riots in tune wit a mass occupy wall street vibe, plus mass protests, all wit specific goals & demands, determined & relentless till the job is done, seems more acheivable too man like me

one thing certain western goverments don't like is publicly worldwide on primetime tv is the public script that hides there true colours, which is supremacy & oppression, but that script looking suspect wordwide, they hate too be seen publicly as the villain & thats there weakness, people power has overthrown goverments from the arab spring too eastern europe & so on, i personally feel like yeah, it could be done if all the jigsaw pieces were in place, i'm gone

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Last edited:
Mar 5, 2014
i'm not from america obviously, but from my knowledge, there was armed resistance against the US goverment in the 60's & 70's and the US goverment answered that wit drugs in the hood, colntepro, FEMA(it was originally designed by oliver north to control the inner city wit internment camps in case of mass riots that happened in the 70's & 60's) & AIDS, severe drug sentences, extreme gentrification & so on & so on

don't get it twisted, i'm all for the revolution if it pops off, but i'm saying, other than being ready for that day, armed resistance against the biggest & most advanced militarys & economic powers on the planet is a lose, lose situation

more realistic is riots in tune wit a mass occupy wall street vibe, plus mass protests, all wit specific goals & demands, determined & relentless till the job is done, seems more acheivable too man like me

one thing certain western goverments don't like is publicly worldwide on primetime tv is the public script that hides there true colours, which is supremacy & oppression, but that script looking suspect wordwide, they hate too be seen publicly as the villain & thats there weakness, people power has overthrown goverments from the arab spring too eastern europe & so on, i personally feel like yeah, it could be done if all the jigsaw pieces were in place, i'm gone

I get that the situation seems impossible trying to fight against the government and with everybody against eachother it is but riots protest and voting wont change anything every few days a unarmed African American is being gunned down by police all over the country its genocide to be real all races are catching police bullets because the cops know they can get away with it the government got their back and ghave the green light and with no retaliation its open season its at a point either you shooting back or just getting shot everybody has to realize tho they do have all these weapons they can use and you are correct America dont like bad publicity and for that reason they would be hesitant to drop bombs over American cities but we cant be naive to think they wont tho to be honest people have a better chance of winning than they think like I said certain targets give people a huge advantage and that protesting would only worked if used as a ruse to attack but when the civil war do kick off because at this point it seems inevitable the first move have to be the right one Plus dont forget about the folks who seem lost waitin to see light

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
thats what i'm saying, when i reached the US in 2000, pigs tried too pull out straps on me & my peeps in bk, ny just for trying too build on a street corner & me thinking i'm still in london & you can run up your mout at these devils

the goverment & the court system have given the green light for the police too assassinate anyone they want, because they know the courts will back em up & thats the main problem like you said

its sad shit, but like you said, if the revolution does pop off, your sides or these sides, don't get it twisted, man will represent & is shooting in the same direction as peeps, i was just saying, even though man would do my thing regardless, i do still know it would be a lose, lose, losing situation wit out the other factors i mentioned before concerning toppling these corrupt, oppressor goverments, wit people power, riots, protests, unity in strength, strength in numbers wit all have nots, oppressed, basically the streets & other like minded individuals from all walks of life & background thats in tune wit & for the cause

keep safe out there people, don't let these piggy punk mudda fockers make you a statistic, i'm gone

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

That's not exactly how it happened. Hiphop has always been driven by a "coolness" factor that was constantly evolving and transforming. Conscious hiphop was the cool thing for a minute, but gangsta rap was the new cool thing. And besides, in the hood in late 80s, early 90s, being conscious/intellectual was equated with being soft. It wasn't fair but it was the reality. So the gangsta rap blew up.

Last edited:
May 17, 2012
Sacramento, CA
That nigga JT tripn he can't tell nobody how talking about the life they lived! Cuzz playing with the threats but truth is niggaz ain't playing in these streets! I wish a niggaz would tell me to my face how I'm rap N on CRIP Domenici wig getting flown off top! #SalinasGangstaz