so how can i

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
ok im pissed till now i cant take those tracks form the DVD to burn them on a fuking CD.

anyone know how? or is tech goinng to put these tracks on another album lol ??

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, I'll let yall know if I am coming... I got some things to handle up there too, if not this weekend, definatley the next for sure... I'll contact all of yall..! Send me yall phone numbers to my PM box, or email to me...

JLMACN, I still gotta get you some more stuff too for sure....! I will put a list of the tracks that some of yall might not have of Techs on here in a couple of hours, so yall can add whatever ones to yall DVD tracks CD too, since there are only 6 tracks on it.. But send em to my PM and we can go from there...

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Re: willy

fazab said:
looked at the thred and that didnt help much.
*sigh*:mad:
sorry that was the wrong thread, but there is a thread to a link with all the bonus songs, u just gotta look through it. and i wasnt tryin to come off as an asshole, but many bullshit threads have been posted on here lately, and that same one u posted has already been atleast 2 times