"SO HOOD" VIDEO SHOOT post your pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
MAC DRIZZA said:
damn, song iz sick, and it looks like the vid gon match it.....i doubt its gon do anything on MTV tho, but it should kill on BET
why u say that? BET aint playin no bay shit and MTV and MTV Jams playin every bay video they can get they hands on

Jan 17, 2006
yee said:
why u say that? BET aint playin no bay shit and MTV and MTV Jams playin every bay video they can get they hands on
i mean regular MTV....im sure mtv jams will play it....its a hood song/video, which is wat BET plays alot....all dat young jeezy, ti, lil wayne, all dat shit

May 12, 2006
jotti said:
...the bay need to stay doin it... we puttin out some of the best music really tho
^^ ive stayed in the bay for damn near all my life and listen to yuk,quinn,40, and MD sparingly since i can remember due to the fact that music in the bay wasnt as good as mainstream was, but since like 99' the times have changed and the tables have turned...bay music now is at a higher level now than what it was in years past.