"SO HOOD" LEAD SINGLE OFF THA CRIP CARD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2004
PEEP THA LED SINGLE AND OTHER SONGS OFF THA CRIP CRAD COMMING SOON I DONT KNOW HOW TO LEAVE A LINK, MAYBE SOMBODY CAN DO IT FOR ME.. SHIT BANGIN WE GOT A VEIDO FOR IT TOO ON THA DVD.....YALL BEEN ASKING FOR IT. " SO HOOD "FT:LIL BAYLOC.......ITS ON MYSPACE SDC RECORDS ENJOY!!!!!!!

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Yeah i peeped those songs out I like that talk that shit and real hood remix...good to hear some songs that aint on no movement/club/gimmick type shit..just some hard street shit..

May 30, 2004
FleaJ K said:
my cuzz that wuz level fo' pelican bay SHU said he never heard of u

SO WHAT, WHAT YEAR WAS HE THERE....OYEA DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHU MEANS IT MEANS " SEGTREGATED HOUSEING UNIT " THAT MEANS YOUR BY YOUR SELF FOR THA DERATIONS OF YOUR TIME I WAS THERE IN 1999....I PROBABLY DONT KNOW HIM EITHER

May 30, 2004
FleaJ K said:
he wuz in SHU and level fo nigga, none of my homies from pelican bay heard of u, cuzz wuz there from 95 to 2000[/QUOT

SO FUCCIN WHAT THEIR ARE 5 YARDS IN THA BAY....2000 IMATES ON EACH YARD SOME MOTHA FUCCA DONT NEVER LEAVE THA YARD THEY ON I DID 9 YEARS STRAIGHT IN LEVEAL 4 HAVE (YOU) EVER BEEN TO FIRE CAMP THA LOWEST LEVEL IN PRISON HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN HANDCUFFS IM NOT ON HERE TALKING ABOUT WHAT MY HOMIES BEEN THROUGH AND WHO THEY DO AND DONT KNOW......WE CALL THAT HEAR SAY......I BET YOU DONT WANT TO BET NO MONEY THAT I WAS'NT IN THEY BAY I STLL GOT ALL MY PAPER WORK HOW MUCH TIME I WAS SENTENCED TO THA SHU FOR...EVERY PRISON MY H-NUMBER...LEAVE IT ALONE BOY IM OFFICAL CUZZZ....WHARE THA FUCC YOU SUPPOSE TO BE FROM ANY WAY

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
FleaJ K said:
kic on cac 'n ce coo cuzz, i just said them niggaz aint heard of u and u got all emotional an start throwin a fit, that dont sound like a nigga who did time in SHU , that sound like some emotional ass kid shit to me, gottdamn 7 years and yo ass still aint learn a damn thang, u still actin like a hot headed 12 year old, thats sad cuzz, some niggaz never learn, u betta calm yo ass down tho nigga for i smash yo bitch ass to pieces loc, real talk
Lets say you was right.....sounds like you as gangsta as they come threatening another man on the interenet..now go talk to your homeboys and let them tell ya about internet ettiguette.................Oh I can already hear your response.....shut the fuck up you from Norwalk....(wrong..I just been living here 2 years) and you gonna say they ride skateboards..( I aint see 1 skateboard since i been here..See I live off imperial..and curtis&king..no skateboarders here.then you gonna talk about my friend with the gap tooth rappin in the chicano video.....thats the homie deesta from watergate..funny is he is well respected cause he dont listen to the homies and he is friends with chicanos..if they cool he is cool so thats why he rapped in the video.
With all the times you have been banned and all these new aliases the newest one being pjwatts killa fleajk..and talks of how you gonna smash on so and so..I asked you twice what they call you if you from grape...now you gonna say...why should I tell you you dont know any of my homies(I will let you think that) you have been marked a 12 year old or 14..but now you say your 24....is this how 24 acts?..It would be one thing if you get angered at a certain topic..but you go topic to topic and net bang....I mean if you just come out and say..Im entertained by getting people mad..I like clownin....then i understand and its all good and in perspective..so Im gonna see if you can keep it real..

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
GOOD SHIT, BAY LOC... YOU GOT SOME KNOCKS CRACKIN... I GOT SOME HOMIES FROM SCHOOL YARD THAT BE BUMPIN YOUR SHIT TILL THE SPEAKERS POP... KEEP EM COMIN...