So far this season who is the worst starting qb in the nfl?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
when jake is hot, he is hot.....the third best undrafted quarterback in nfl history and he almost made the superbowl. no way he's the worst starting qb, that title goes to JR and i'm a raiders fan for the last 18 years
I could have sworn you were a Colts fan, maybe I have you confused with somebody else

May 3, 2002
JAKE DELLOME

THAT CAT IS A TURNOVER MACHINE
if you watched last night games both interceptions could have easily been avoided & had they not called that offensive pass interference (yeh it was the right call but if their gonna call it they need to call it when it happens to the cowboys offense as well) then the outcome could have been different because the Panthers would have been up at that point

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
benching jamarcus would be stupid, this team isnt a play off team, there building, and devoloping, hopefully jarmarcus turns on that "switch" and becomes good, dont always be to quick to call somebody a "bust" Steve Young was a bust once.

May 3, 2002
benching jamarcus would be stupid, this team isnt a play off team, there building, and devoloping, hopefully jarmarcus turns on that "switch" and becomes good, dont always be to quick to call somebody a "bust" Steve Young was a bust once.
you can only give someone so many opportunities we've been rebuilding for the past 7 years Russell aint cutting it bay area draft picks are becoming busts or problems

Apr 25, 2002
Russell seems to get worse every week. Benching him would not be stupid. I don't see him improving anytime soon, or ever. They've seen enough out of Russell to know what they have. Just because they are not a playoff team doesn't mean they should let this guy go out there and stink up the joint every week. It's better that they look elsewhere and see if they have anybody that gives them a better shot at winning, and if not they need to look forward to the draft or free agency.

And don't ever compare Steve Young to this guy. Young was NEVER this bad, EVER.

Apr 25, 2002
Steve Young was not starting when he was a "bust". Joe fucking Montana was. Young was awesome once he started because he had a few years to learn from the best ever.
I think he was referring to Young's Tampa Bay days, which were few. He wasn't even a bust then, either. He was the only talented player on that entire team, which is why nobody knew what they were thinking when Bill Walsh snatched him away from them.

Sep 1, 2008
when jake is hot, he is hot.....the third best undrafted quarterback in nfl history and he almost made the superbowl. no way he's the worst starting qb, that title goes to JR and i'm a raiders fan for the last 18 years
THIS YEAR HE IS THE WORST. 7 INTS AND 2 FUMBLES LOST. 0-3 RECORD.

THE DIFFERCENCE BETWEEN DELLOME AND RUSSEL IS THAT DELOMME HAS WEAPONS(STEVE SMITH, MUHAMMAD) AND STILL CANT PUT UP NUMBERS.

THE RAIDERS HAVE NO WIDE RECIVER GAME AT ALL

Apr 5, 2003
I think Ryan Leaf keeps the crown until the season is over. For all we know JR can fuck around and step his game up. I know it's a snowball chance in hell but theres still 14 weeks left.

Apr 25, 2002
THE DIFFERCENCE BETWEEN DELLOME AND RUSSEL IS THAT DELOMME HAS WEAPONS(STEVE SMITH, MUHAMMAD) AND STILL CANT PUT UP NUMBERS.
It wouldn't matter if Russell had the trio of Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson and Andre Johnson to throw to, he lacks the accuracy to get them the fuckin ball. At least Delhomme can complete a damn screen pass.

Jake Delhomme takes too many chances and that's why he's thrown so many interceptions. Russell throws them so inaccurately that NOBODY has a chance to catch it, not even the defenders.