So. Cali STRANGE NOIZE STREET TEAMING..CROOKED I, BISHOP LAMONT..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
waddup fans, I know it's been a while since I've been typing on this board, but I just wanted let ya'll know that me and my other street teamers have been hitting up Southern California concerts, parties, clubs, etc. promoting the fuck outta the STRANGE NOIZE concerts that will be going down at THE HENRY FONDA THEATRE aka: "THE MUSIC BOX" in Hollywood and at THE GROVE in Anahiem in JULY!

but yeah man, I got stories, but I'm really trying to type this shit quick... but I just wanna let ya'll know that we've been hitting up club nights/cook-outs/concerts/kick backs by SNOOP DOGG, CROOKED-I, BISHOP LAMONT ( Dr. Dre's new protege') and this saturday we will be hitting up a cook-out/kick-back hosted none other than PSYCHO REALM in Los Angeles over at 33third Records.

We've been hasseled by cops of course... damn near all of my fuckin posters have been taken by the cops!! especially at this past SNOOP CONCERT...that was held at the HENRY FONDA THEATRE aka "THE MUSIC BOX" where Tech N9ne will be playing!! they didn't even let us pass out fliers inside and outside in front of the fuckin venue where Tech's gonna play!!! ain't that some bullshit!? so we hit up the parking lots before we got caught by the attendants...they threatened to call the cops, but we passed out a shitload of fliers to people waiting outside and in the back before they told us to get the fuck out.

we also hit up the CROOKED-I/ PLANET ASIA concert in Long BEach over at The Vault 350... Crooked I was dope, I got to chill with him and the rest of the CIRCLE OF BOSSES...I took video of him showing love and giving shout outs to Tech N9ne! Our street team will be collaberating with theirs very soon.

One last thing... we hit up the BISHOP LAMONT COOK-OUT/meet and greet. If ya'll don't know who BISHOP LAMONT is, then you don't know the future just like Tech. Anyways, Bishop is Dr. Dre's NEW protege' after The Game left and Bishop is very lyrical and underrated and I love the fact that he's reppin the same hood as me... CARSON represent! AND it's cool that he ain't trying to be a thugged-out gangsta like Game. But yeah, Bishop said he's a big fan of Tech, Krizz Kaliko, Grant Rice, Kutt, Skatter & Snug, etc. He shouted them out on my video camera. I also took pics, so when I got time, I'll post them or look for my bulletin up on myspace.

till then, all you fans, street teamers and non-street teamers all around the world that are promoting this Strange Noize tour, spreading the Strange Music virus...MUCH LOVE and great job! damn, I was gonna keep this short, but oh well, got into it.

-Glen
Southern California Strange Music promoter/street teamer

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
i wanna become part of a street team, it sounds fun, it almost sounds like bombin (if anyone knows what that is) how do i sighn up for it or make my own street team with my boys so i can get the strangemusic out?

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
good shit Jugg

you chose some dope shows to hit up the promo wit and its hella good to see artists like Bishop Lamont show'n Tech, Krizz & the rest of the camp some love...real recognize real

If i was still residin in LAC i'd be hittin em up wit you but im on the other side of the world now but when you gon' come by Melbourne (which im hella anticipat'n and wait'n on) hit me up and we'll hit some spots

til than keep on keep'n homie