So...About That New Quinn...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
I don't post that often so no one probably cares about my opinion anyway BUT...When the Quinn and 40 both dropped i was SUPER QUICK to say that the E-40 was harder than the new San Quinn...well its been a few weeks and im going to have to go ahead and retract that statement...

It doesn't matter which album is "better" because I am a bay rap fan first and I slap both Ball Street and Boy to a Man...but goddamn I don't know what my problem was but this new Quinn album is hard as fuck and should not be slept on...if you weren't feeling it that much at first (like me) then you should definitely give it a real chance because it is worth it!

Overall I would even have to say that while the E-40 slapped harder on first listen I will probably be bumpin this Quinn long after I retire Ball Street Journal...and so yeah just wanted to say that!

May 8, 2008
Quinn's album means something. The songs have meaning. IMO 40 was just rapping. The shit slapped, but it is just rap. Quinn seems like he put everything he had in this shit.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
so what? this is my thread about my opinion siccness police!
You new to the internet or something!? I see you have 6 replies and two are mine and two are yours. Sounds like you were successful letting the world know you loved quinn's album. Gold star for Bolo.

Jan 23, 2006
BOTH ALBUMS ARE DOPE I DIDN'T LIKE THE 40 ALBUM AT FIRST BUT NOW I STAY SLAPPIN IT. THAT KEAK AND QUINN ALBUM IMPRESSED ME ALSO IT WAS BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
You new to the internet or something!? I see you have 6 replies and two are mine and two are yours. Sounds like you were successful letting the world know you loved quinn's album. Gold star for Bolo.
Gold star for Likwid! He obviously did real well in computer class! Relax bro its not that serious where you gotta start pulling out your veteran internet status.

BOTH ALBUMS ARE DOPE I DIDN'T LIKE THE 40 ALBUM AT FIRST BUT NOW I STAY SLAPPIN IT. THAT KEAK AND QUINN ALBUM IMPRESSED ME ALSO IT WAS BETTER THAN I WAS EXPECTING.
The keak and quinn album has not impressed me a lot thus far but maybe it will grow on me like the quinn did, we'll see

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
Quinn's album means something. The songs have meaning. IMO 40 was just rapping. The shit slapped, but it is just rap. Quinn seems like he put everything he had in this shit.
see i totally agree with this here! at first I was feeling the 40 because it slaps but also it is easier to get into at first, at least to me...but after giving the quinn a few serious listens you start to appreciate how mature it is and how the songs are more grown and at the same time it blaps! Quinn definitely put his heart into this and I learned to appreciate that.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
could someone elaborate on quinn verse off the first track where he talked about fat rat and blackwallstreet...
fat rat caught quinn slippin on that dope he sold him....took ya boy to blackwallstreet and never told him lol you can hear quinn talk about it in detail in the quinn interview at the top of bart but basically thats it...ya boy and quinn had like a verbal agreement as family to do this shit together and quinn was supposed to help guide ya boy career and all that...but quinn was fuckin wit that yadadi and next thing u know ya boy was gone and no one told quinn what the deal was....fat rat orchestrated this and took ya boy to game where he (phat rat) was talking down on JT and kissing games ass etc....this is all according to San Quinn!