snoop n game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
www.freewebs.com
sup i heard some shit on the radio they didnt say much about. i just wanted to know if a any body knew what happen at the show. they said that the game didnt show up n something with snoop on the stage. some 1 give info thanx

May 4, 2002
That fight on stage was crazy. The cat that got beat up was on the news last night lookin like he got hit by a Mac truck......But the show was off the hook intill then...

Oct 12, 2004
SNOOP LOOKED SCARED AS FUCK....HE LOOKED LIKE HE RAN N SHIT.....KURUPT LOOKED LIKE HE DIDNT WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT....HE SLID TO THE SIDE LINE AND WATCHED....THEY REALLY DIDNT DO MUCH DUDE LOOKED ALRIGHT....HE LOOKED MORE LIKE HE GOT BEAT UP BY 1 PERSON THEN A WHOLE MOB....
BUT YEA DUDE WAS HELLA STUPID TO GO UP ON STAGE LIKE THAT.....U KNOW THERES GONNA BE A SETTLEMENT OUT OF COURT IF DUDE TRYS TO SEW THE MA;FUCKA....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^If he tries to sue them for getting beat up, they'll probably say it was in self-defense. People HAVE to know better than to do something that stupid. If the guy that hopped on stage didn't get arrested he's lucky.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^D said it was hella people, someone else said it was like 1 person. If it was 30 people, I know it's not self defense-but they don't know if dude's got a strap either-so you could say it was, but it would be hard to prove...lol...Some of the security guards there should be fired, cause that's inexcusable.

Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
The show was pretty crazy from the start. To chicks got in a fight and kicked out even before The Game came on. He rocked the show pretty tight, then Snoop came out and the place went nuts. Unfortunately I was with my 10 year old niece and a couple of her friends. I was secretly enjoying the show cause I had to do the mature uncle thing ya know. In fact we left even before the show ended. All in all it was a tight show, but definately not one for the kids.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I just saw the guy that got beat up on KING 5 news....Both of his eyes were swollen shut, he looked like he got a hell of a beating. He claims that he was "invited" on stage, but from the home video it looked like he came out of nowhere and then went right up to Snoop and grabbed his shoulder...Then the beating commenced. Supposedly Snoop was treated on the scene for an injured thumb, LOL. Oh yeah, the guy also filed a police report.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tribal said:
The show was pretty crazy from the start. To chicks got in a fight and kicked out even before The Game came on. He rocked the show pretty tight, then Snoop came out and the place went nuts. Unfortunately I was with my 10 year old niece and a couple of her friends. I was secretly enjoying the show cause I had to do the mature uncle thing ya know. In fact we left even before the show ended. All in all it was a tight show, but definately not one for the kids.
Yeah man, not AT ALL for the kids. You know cause at the intermission all the parents with there young ass kids leave and it's just a bunch of crazy drunks left. The concert was off the hook, whole building was shaking.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
E! Online Photo

Click for Video

Assault was the case for Snoop Dogg--if you believe a man who says he suffered a beat-down at the hands of the rapper and his crew during a weekend concert.

Richard Monroe says he was seriously roughed up Saturday night during the Seattle stop of Snoop and the Game's How the West Was Won tour.

The 24-year-old man says he was invited up on stage by the two Southern California-based rap stars toward the end of the show. When he reached the platform, Monroe says he was kicked, punched and stripped of his diamond earrings by Snoop and the Game's crew. The 6-foot-3 Monroe says his wallet, cell phone and watch were swiped and he had alcohol dumped on him during the fracas, which continued as he was allegedly dragged backstage. "They beat me like a slave," he tells the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

No charges have yet been filed. Monroe gave police his statement Sunday night and, by Monday, was telling his side of the events to the news media. For their part, Snoop and the Game claim Monroe rushed the stage on his own, spooking the rappers, both of whom have been targeted in attacks before and both of whom employ several armed bodyguards.

The incident took place during a performance of Snoop's "Gin & Juice." Home video footage of the concert obtained and aired by local television, shows Monroe appearing behind Snoop. Monroe is seen putting his hand on the rapper's shoulder and then immediately swarmed by several people. It is not clear from the footage whether Snoop or the Game were involved, however.

But, one fan tells the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, "The Game was throwing everything he had into it, and you could see [rapper] Oowee moving back and forward and kicking the guy. I was kind of shocked."

Snoop's publicist, Meredith O'Sullivan, released a statement Tuesday denying that Monroe had been invited up to be with the performers. "Any person who jumps onstage at a concert has to be interpreted as a security threat and an immediate risk to both the performers onstage as well as the fans in the audience," she said. "Once a breach of security has been made, authorities are forced to take the proper measures to ensure safety."

The melee already has already affected the West Coast rap showcase, which is nearing the end of its U.S. tour. A planned Friday stop in Hartford, Connecticut, has been canceled, per MTV News, presumably because of the violence.

This isn't the first time Snoop Dogg or the Game have made violence-related headlines.

Earlier this year, the Game had a public falling out with mentor 50 Cent. Hours later, in what may have been a related incident, an acquaintance of the Game was shot outside a radio station. The Game and Fiddy eventually patched things up.

Snoop, meanwhile, was acquitted of the 1993 shooting death of a gang member in a Los Angeles-area park. Snoop said he acted in self-defense. A decade later, Snoop survived an ambush as his motorcade drove through L.A.

While Monroe has not yet indicated he is planning a civil suit, should he eventually file, he'll have to get in line. Snoop was sued earlier this year by a woman who claims the rapper and his crew sexually assaulted her backstage during a 2003 Jimmy Kimmel Live performance. Snoop has denied the allegations.

How the West Was One is next scheduled to stop at New Jersey's Giants Stadium June 5.

Our advice to fans: Remain seated.
E! online