SNOOP FROG BITING THE HAND THAT FED HIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SNOOP NEWER SHIT IS WATERED DOWN..IT SEEMS HE TRYING TO BE A PIMP OR SOMETHING...BUT HE ALWAYS USED TO SING,LIKE I SAID I DONT EVEN REALLY BUMP SNOOP BUT EVERYBODY CHANGES AS YOU GET OLDER.LYNCH SOFTENED UP WITH LOADED,E-40 STYLE CHANGED AFTER FEDERAL,XRAIDED REALLY CHANGED WITH UNFORGIVEN,,,MAC DRE OLD SHIT AINT THE SAME TO HIS NEWER SHIT.ZXIBIT SPEED OF LIFE TO RESTLESS,SPICE1 187 PROOF TO HIS NEWER SHIT,TUPACs BRENDAS GOT A BABY TO MAKAVELI TOTTALY DIFFRENT....EVERYBODY DOES IT,,,,

Apr 25, 2002
WiCkEd said:
IS THAT WHY EVERY CD HE'S PUT OUT SINCE DOGGYSTYLE HAS GONE PLATINUM....SNOOP DOGG IS STILL THE KING OF THE WEST...AINT NOBODY ELSE EVEN COMING CLOSE TO WHAT SNOOP SALES $$ EXCEPT TUPAC BUT HE'S GONE,EVERYBODY ELSE IS MAKING PEANUTS ....IT DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SKILLS,TALENT WHATEVER..ITS WHO SELLING AND WHO'S NOT....JUST LIKE WHEN YOUR A KID ,WHO EVER HAS THE MOST TOYS IN THE END WINS....
get tha fuck outta here with that bullshyt. snoop tha king of tha west? man shut up. that shyt wuz tha dumbezt shyt ive heard all day. juzt cuz lil kidz and wannabe cripz go out and make hiz shyt platinum doeznt mean itz not GARBAGE.

Apr 25, 2002
get tha fuck outta here with that bullshyt. snoop tha king of tha west? man shut up. that shyt wuz tha dumbezt shyt ive heard all day. juzt cuz lil kidz and wannabe cripz go out and make hiz shyt platinum doeznt mean itz not GARBAGE.
Exactly, i wanted to say some shit about Snoop being the king of the west, man fuck snoop he full of shit these days, i aint bought an album by that muthafucka since Doggystyle, his shit is wack.

Apr 25, 2002
WIcked

I agree with what you said. At the end of the day its who is feedin they fam and payin they bills with this rap money. Thats the whole point of makin records on that level, TO SELL, on any level, tryin to see some profit off of them. I wouldnt say he is King of the West, but I will say, without a doubt he is still one of the major factors out the west. Period. Yea, his shit is on that ~pimp~ style now, but fuck it he is still sellin records.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
snoops crazy then Jim... but folks do music because they love it, they sell it to get money, why else would you make a cd if you weren't tryin' to get paid? and as long as folks are willin' to dish out 20 for "watered down snoop" then that's what he's putting out... kinda like a mutha fucka sellin' cars with 20's as long as they're getting sold you'll see 'em at the car lots no matter how ugly a geo metro on 20's is

May 5, 2002
ANYWAYZ....as some of you already know, i'm Snoop's biggest fan...name tatted on my bacc n everythang....so you know i gotta sticc up for my nigga....Snoop hasnt gotten wacc, he's grown up. Just cuz he aint talkin bout killin people n shit doesnt mean he cant rap. And his rapping style has always had a lil sing to it, he was a singer before he was a rapper anyways. He's got his own style, just cuz you dont feel it doesnt mean he's wacc. All this hater shit is unnecessary....fa real.