SNOOP DOGG'S - PAID THE COST TO BE THE BOSS(ANYTHING LIKE THE LAST MEAL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just wanting to know before I buy it. I'm into anything that Kokane is on cuz I'm into that gangsta/funk type shit and to me the last meal is tight as fuck. But his newest solo just doesn't look like it even compares to his earlier work. can anyone give me their opinion of this album

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
yeah his new cd has more diverse production....it has a little bit of pimp shit and a little bit a jiggy stuff too.....but if you like the jiggy stuff too then its a pretty good album......personally, i didnt like the jiggy tracks by the neptunes on his new one cuz they dont really match with snoops voice......but hey, that just me.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ I know man i bought that shit the other day because of what was said on this board and was straight dissappointed I like about 3 songs on it and those are the ones produced by meech. And I like that gin and juice 2 but thats it. Now I remember why I can't stand master P.

Whats up with Snoop compilations- I'm kinda interested in the Welcome to the Chuuch albums are they any good. And they is another one that is on dogg house records that has doogy's angels, kokane, snoop and one other guy on the cover I think its called welcome to the dogg house is that one any good?