SNOOP DOGG'S - PAID THA COST 2 BE THA BOSS(ANYTHING LIKE THE LAST MEAL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Just wanting to know before I buy it. I'm into anything that Kokane is on cuz I'm into that gangsta/funk type shit and to me the last meal is tight as fuck. But his newest solo just doesn't look like it even compares to his earlier work. can anyone give me their opinion of this album

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Im like you, I really liked Last Meal, but PTC2BTB is kinda weak. I you like Beautiful then swoop it, if not then skip it.

Oct 14, 2002
www.myspace.com
Snoops Best Shit Was "Doggystle" Hands Down. Every Track Is Bangin'. I Remember A Long Time Ago On Kokanes First Album On Ruthless Records, That Song "All Bark, No Bite" Was It A Diss To Snoop? Listen Carefully.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Porkian said:
Snoops Best Shit Was "Doggystle" Hands Down. Every Track Is Bangin'. I Remember A Long Time Ago On Kokanes First Album On Ruthless Records, That Song "All Bark, No Bite" Was It A Diss To Snoop? Listen Carefully.
It was a diss to Dre and Death Row. 187 says something like watch your paper snoop, they could be fucking you, or something along those lines...