Snoop Dogg Responds To Rumors That He Was Kicked Out Of Long Beach By Crips Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Airway was always the chill spot. me n my cousins used to walk up there all the time n post up. that and the park off Zelda way by the school.
That area is kinda secluded in the cuts from the rest of south sac because of that airport, that's why it's hella laid back over there sometimes, but I used to know some hitterz from that hood.

Oct 28, 2014
That area is kinda secluded in the cuts from the rest of south sac because of that airport, that's why it's hella laid back over there sometimes, but I used to know some hitterz from that hood.
you probably know my uncle then, tho I aint gonna put his info out on the net like that, ------- he from Freeport

OMG LOL your mom was cheating man don't listen to them you white as fuck HAHAHAHAHA

fucking MORON
this nigga hella mad.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
I took my son to his pop Warner game last weekend smashed all around south sac trying to kill time that shit be grimy yo lol... His game was on MLK I dropped him off and went further south just to kill time find some food spots when you go past fruitridge it doesn't look as bad but still kinda the hood. I was in that Freeport area too just houses didn't look hella ghetto

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I took my son to his pop Warner game last weekend smashed all around south sac trying to kill time that shit be grimy yo lol... His game was on MLK I dropped him off and went further south just to kill time find some food spots when you go past fruitridge it doesn't look as bad but still kinda the hood. I was in that Freeport area too just houses didn't look hella ghetto
so instead of watching your son's game you went ghetto exploring?
lol

Nov 27, 2014
so instead of watching your son's game you went ghetto exploring?
lol
No I watched his game but I had to drop him off an hour early because the warm up and the games before his always run about 30 minutes over so I had almost 2 hours to kill. I always have 2 hours to kill on away games so I drive around the area to see what restaurants and spots are around because that's how I'm getting to know Sac. The week before I was in Woodland and before that I was way up Watt. If its a home game it's across from my house

Oct 28, 2014
North of 35th & Freeport always looked nice, you got the police base or whatever, marie callanders, a bunch of asian spots and hella resturaunts.

South of 35th & Freeport is where Freeport Manor starts, It runs til about Freeport & Florin I think. Thats where you will find the burnt down A&W, Chicagos Pizza off kitchner, Jack in the Box, and the bowling alley off 38th. compared to the pocket neighborhood next to Freeport Manor, shits more grimey tho they been gentrifying it since 2006 I think.

took those back in march, got a few more somewhere on my laptop