Snoop Dogg - Estevan Oriol + Mister Cartoon Create The Malice N Wonderland Album Cove

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
shit is dope, I wish I honestly had some more high end clients with a budget like that so I could get creative...... unfortunately i'm slummin on the day to day........ lol
i understand your mental... the grind is hard
but you my friend need 2 be educated bout the game

you sayin that means that you slacc off when the chips aint pretty!!!

thats weak my dude...
every album cover you do for "noname Joe" is a reflection on you
so... High end Clients wont want to come to you
if they see your work and think "ohh he's good but he's NOT GREAT"
since you refuse to do GREAT work for your day to day customers

come on cuzz.

Jan 10, 2003
i understand your mental... the grind is hard
but you my friend need 2 be educated bout the game

you sayin that means that you slacc off when the chips aint pretty!!!

thats weak my dude...
every album cover you do for "noname Joe" is a reflection on you
so... High end Clients wont want to come to you
if they see your work and think "ohh he's good but he's NOT GREAT"
since you refuse to do GREAT work for your day to day customers

come on cuzz.
THIS IS THE REALEST SHIT ANYONE ON HERE HAS EVER SAID TO YOU QWASIAN.

and yeah, you're trippin. you aint gotta have money to be creative.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
what i'm saying is I stay so busy with work, it rarely translates into time & money that will compensate to do projects that are more extensive. I just do what the job calls for. definately not going to take mad time on a cover for someone paying me a bullshit amount. definately NOT, i'm not saying that it's the right way to go about things, but that's how it works out

Feb 28, 2008
what i'm saying is I stay so busy with work, it rarely translates into time & money that will compensate to do projects that are more extensive. I just do what the job calls for. definately not going to take mad time on a cover for someone paying me a bullshit amount. definately NOT, i'm not saying that it's the right way to go about things, but that's how it works out
Your always going to have to do more work for shit money while your working your way up. Even if you made something of the same quality as Mister Cartoon, you SHOULDN'T get paid the same amount as him. He's already went through getting paid shit money to get where he's at. You just have to suck it up make quality work for the money your getting and make a dope portfolio to show your worthy of the bigger names time. IF you keep settling for mediocre work your going to keep getting mediocre clients.