Snister-Mobbin' 4 Life-anybody know about that cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Yes I have that on cassette from back in the day. I wasnt really feeling it though. He did give shout outs to Suge Knight in the liner notes...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

ThaG said:
It's a classic IMO

Im suprised you said that. I remember I really wasnt feeling the production, I thought the beats were lazy and generic sounding. It would be dope if someone had this in MP3 sp I could hear it again. Sometimes when ya go back to an album it sounds different...

The Undisputed Truth said:
Im suprised you said that. I remember I really wasnt feeling the production, I thought the beats were lazy and generic sounding. It would be dope if someone had this in MP3 sp I could hear it again. Sometimes when ya go back to an album it sounds different...
you should really go back and double check your opinion, cause u definately got something wrong.

the album is one of my favorites, if not my favorite. i've listen to so many early/mid 90s rap albums, but this one is one of the few that can be listened from beginning to end without having to skip a track, except for those few interludes maybe. a perfect production from front to end. beats and lyrics go together like dick n pussy.
what i consider most surprising is that it was so gangsta and still came out on such a large record label as Interscope. ever since i've heard the album for the first time i've been trying to find out more about this kat, i've even tried contacting Interscope, without success.
also, i have a 12" to the track "i won't forget you g", which features an exclusive remix. this implies that there should be a video, which i haven't read/seen anything about ever. cantacting Interscope didn't help on that subject either...

you can find some more info in the post i made for him on my blog
http://stricktly-4-the-gs.blogspot.com/2007/02/sinister-mobbin-4-life-1994.html

or the discogs profile i made with front/booklet scans, which are tight as fuck
http://www.discogs.com/release/741279

btw he is/was part of the 88th street mob gang of the 89th neighborhood south central, which makes him a blood. on his album he also gives major shout outs to the crenshaw mafia.

i'd be really interrested to know what ever happened to this kat and wether he is still alive. i've already talked to some people outta SC that i know without success, but maybe someone in here knows more...

Nov 8, 2006
what little i know about blood is that a while back he caught a case over that song "snitches" the lyrics on his album was all based on true stories, dirt that his brother did. his brother is on death row and not the record company either! :eek:

Sep 30, 2005
Id been interested when I found out production was from Tony "D" Pizzaro, who had some solid beats on Pac's Me Against The World around the same time... Probably will get it soon with the feedback I got here.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
sevenelevenloc said:
u don't happen to have any old tapes lying around with it recorded on it?
i have to look I have about 5 vhs tapes full of just west coast videos....sat with pause and record for years to do it..since about 88......I think i have the video.....just give me a few days Ill check

50cal said:
i have to look I have about 5 vhs tapes full of just west coast videos....sat with pause and record for years to do it..since about 88......I think i have the video.....just give me a few days Ill check
it would be highly appreciated by me. been dying to see it.

The Undisputed Truth said:
So can anyone upload this onto rapidshare or something???
if u mean the album, check my blog (click on my sig)...