SNIPPETS from YOUNG VICIOUS - "The Burn Ward"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
Nightly Routine is off tha richter. the snippet is not enough to feed the need! thats why y'all should re-direct yourself to http://www.mp3.com/nightshield and stream the hi-fi/broadband version (128kbps) even if your on 56k (or connect @ 26400 [half 56k] like me] stream the hifi one, then when it gets done loading in windows media, just click file --> save and name it with a .mp3 extension if it already doesnt have one and u got the full version to slump

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
im probably gonna get cussed out by erry one on this board... but i aint really fealin none of these tracks... they kinda remind me of '94 '95 underground type tracks. he has good content in his lyrics, but i dont like his delivery. its kinda monotone and generic... but this reply aint for anyone but youngviscious, and the rest of the street level roster...i aint tryin to create beef or anything, i just wanted to imply consturctive criticism. i aint tryin to burst no bubbles either cause you obviously have lots of fans, these tracks just dont do it for me..

::parkboy 2003::

Sep 12, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
im probably gonna get cussed out by erry one on this board... but i aint really fealin none of these tracks... they kinda remind me of '94 '95 underground type tracks. he has good content in his lyrics, but i dont like his delivery. its kinda monotone and generic... but this reply aint for anyone but youngviscious, and the rest of the street level roster...i aint tryin to create beef or anything, i just wanted to imply consturctive criticism. i aint tryin to burst no bubbles either cause you obviously have lots of fans, these tracks just dont do it for me..

i know this wasnt directed at me, but you said that you arent really feelin any of these tracks, will you list what artists or type of cuts you do feel? (i dont know if you prefer to listen to R kelly or Doomsday productions, so it would be nice to see what genre/style of rap/hip-hop you do like)

Apr 25, 2002
nonstop_ga said:

lol...nobody's gonna cuss you out mayne...I appreciate honest criticism. Im glad you feel the content of my lyrics...that's what I work hardest on. As far as my delivery...you sure 'monotone' is the word you're looking for? Cuz I put a lot of intensity into my vocals. Thats cool if you aint feelin it though...cant please everybody. Dont make too quick of a judgement though...thats only five tracks, four are older ones too...the rest of my album will be newer material, and I think my style has improved since those older songs.

May 4, 2002
"I'm too hot, so in the 6 I cant condemn the weather...you really dont ever wanna see YV and a pen together...cuz that's a flammable alliance unexplained by science...for safety purposes I only write rhymes near fire hydrants" ~ Young Vicious

^^^^oh my goodness thats some heat right there.......

Jul 9, 2003
what up cuz

yo YV this is your dogg if you dont know allreadyknow, yo maan them new snipps I heard are off the hook and so I will be on the look out for that cd when it comes out so im out

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
to be honest...i feel all types of music.. like:
some lynch, 50, some jay-z (not the commercial stuff), benie, above the law, al green, teddy pendergrass, syko "lyricaly insane", almost all of dre's beats, battlecats beats, eminem(NONE OF THE COMERCIAL SHIT), 2pac, odb (dirt mcgirk...lol), scarface, r kelly, donnel jones, royce da 5'9, parlament funkadelic, hella shit...

oh and yv... i didnt mean that you sounded like a computer program or nuthin bro. lol.. i just meant theres not alot of range in what your voice does... and i wanna hear sum of your new shit too, its fun to watch people get more comfortable in the booth, and i believe you that you got heat in store...

Apr 25, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
oh and yv... i didnt mean that you sounded like a computer program or nuthin bro. lol.. i just meant theres not alot of range in what your voice does...
I know exactly what you mean now...I've heard a couple people say things like, "you're a dope lyricist, but you need to become a more creative vocalist". That's something I've been working to improve, among other things...Im constantly working to make my shit tighter.

Thanx for the feedback.

Sep 12, 2002
nonstop_ga said:
to be honest...i feel all types of music.. like:
some lynch, 50, some jay-z (not the commercial stuff), benie, above the law, al green, teddy pendergrass, syko "lyricaly insane", almost all of dre's beats, battlecats beats, eminem(NONE OF THE COMERCIAL SHIT), 2pac, odb (dirt mcgirk...lol), scarface, r kelly, donnel jones, royce da 5'9, parlament funkadelic, hella shit...
thanks for replyin, personally i can comprehend where your comin from a lot better. good lookin out :cool: