SNIPPETS from CRYTICAL - "Crytical Condition"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
That was pure fuckin' HEAT. Thanks for hookin' those up D-sane. Motherfuck, I can't wait till that shit gets released.....DESPERATE is the sickest shit.....Wanz and Crytical is a perfect match.....

Apr 25, 2002
He kind of has a little bit of a Twista feel. I don't mean he sounds like Twista, just kinda feels like that, the way he sings and then spits hella fast.....I can't fuckin' wait to slump this album......

Sep 12, 2002
My fav snips (in order) are 1. Take This Flight 2. Open Fire 3. Desperate .... these 3 cuts are all soo good it was hard to decide which ones i was feelin tha most.... anticipatin this slumpage most def.

Apr 25, 2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my brain is on fire!!!!!!! Damn it D-sane the new roster is off the fuckin charts!!!!!! You need to take these mofuckers nation wide.....I dont want to hear any lame excuses about how hard it is to get distribution... Just fuckin make it happen!!!! Send snippets to MTV for christ sake we all know that watered down cess pool of a channel could use some talent!...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Jim_beam said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my brain is on fire!!!!!!! Damn it D-sane the new roster is off the fuckin charts!!!!!! You need to take these mofuckers nation wide.....I dont want to hear any lame excuses about how hard it is to get distribution... Just fuckin make it happen!!!! Send snippets to MTV for christ sake we all know that watered down cess pool of a channel could use some talent!...
We gonna make it happen!! WATCH!

Wait till you guys here this Lac of Respect shit too....:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
How did you get to time traveling to find these heat producing cyborgs you are trying to pass off as humans....And on a side note, have you let by-gones be by-gones between you and Syko cuz that would be dope as hell@!

Jul 1, 2003
Mr. D-Sane said:

All 3 of us did a song together.....it's another sex song like "I Just Wanna Fuck You". Syko did the beat....it's some tight shit with Wanz on the hook singing.

sounds like you already are doin shit before the public can dream it.. Street leve has always been respected by me for that hard work ethic.. Your whole team diserves the shine for the grind stay smashin nation wide..

Apr 25, 2002
quick correction

Jim_beam said:
How did you get to time traveling to find these heat producing cyborgs you are trying to pass off as humans
Actually homie, we aren't exactly cyborgs....

All of the artists on Street Level Records are actually a rare breed of hogg only found in the northwest region of the U.S....mainly Seattle, WA. Our appearance as humans has allowed us to begin our takeover of the 206!

YV without his human disguise:

"Im a hogg from my bone marrow to my Avirex!" ~ Young Vicious