SNIPPET FROM UNDERGROUND YOUNG MOE ALBUM "PORCHES, CORNERS, AND STREET LIGHTS""

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SNIPPET FROM UNDERGROUND YOUNG MOE ALBUM "PORCHES, CORNERS, AND STREET LIGHTS""

this track is called Holiday Remixx...

www.soundclick.com/youngmoe

go to music...
and the song is called
HOLIDAY REMIX....

to purchase this cdr album...of 13 tracks...for $5...holla at the bbq

and here is an exclusive track that you can't find anywhere...
features Vicious of East Menlo Park/South Sac...Caine aka Crack Dealah of EPA/East Oakland(from the group SIC) and myself...

http://www.geocities.com/youngmoeses/MVPS2.rm

order...
young moe
vicious
caine

M

mr2productionz

yeah, soundclick be fucked up all the time. i'll check back later.

May 11, 2002
@ Young Moe

Since You Are Releasing CD's, Why Don't You Release That CD That I Won Off Ebay Back In June To My House. I Paid You For That Shit And Still No CD. Hit Me On My E-mail Or PM. You Have My E-mail Addy Since I E-mail You All The Time & I Get No Response. The CD Is Eazy-E 5150 Home 4 Tha Sick.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you know I'm down for one Moe...but if you can, try to get one of your boys to part with a copy of your old one, copy or whatever...thanks

Apr 25, 2002
M-1...i'll try and get a real one for you

Mista Cane...there's aboslutely no effects on my voice pimpin....i'll prove it at the BBQ...

Tenkamenkin...this is a voice i've been usin since i was 12...i don't usually record with it tho'...i'm like a singer...i switch up my voice while rappin...but all are completely natural with me...i'm a deep voiced cat...

thanks to everyone else for peeping...
remember all forms of feedback are APPRECIATED...so don't be afraid to tell me things...feedback is help...