Snap-back Hats...REALLY???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I hate it when kids do that shit. I hated it when folks did that shit in the 90s and kept the tags attached to the snap back hats.

Remeber when folks use to attach they snap back hats to their jeans when they didnt feel like wearing it for awhile? haha I did

You damn right, I did the shit too....hooked it right through the belt loop..then again we did shit like that...or sportin ya beeper on a string or chain around your neck, or clipped to ya hat or otherwise...we flipped up our bills too,wore red,purple,green or other colored lenses in those baby locs...don't get me started on the dickies with the belt hanging down anda crisp pendleton too. Hahahahaha

Man the other day my niece was all happy because her mom went and got her the latest cool thing for kids

What was it?

A damn snap bracelet....lol...20 years later and they are cool again

Sep 25, 2005
If you were born early enough to wear them before fitted came out then you are justified wearing them now. I grew up with snapbacks. Fuck fitted. I'll never wear it. I'm damn glad they came back. 90's babies are not allowed to wear them though, so FUCK YOU 90's babies.

Sep 15, 2002
I've been making good money this past year selling these vintage snapbacks on craigslist & eBay. Kids don't want m&n or new era they want starter, sports specialties, logo 7 & a few other brands.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
snap backs were cool back when everyone had they hood on it and chit

nor everyone wants to match. what part of the game is this?

Dec 17, 2004
i used to have to wear this snapbakc as part of my uniform when i worked at the stadium in the early 2000's

add to that these kicks

i was straight stuntin like my daddy...ima bring it back