smurfie's new song lyrics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Smurf never was very good with flows. He uses the old Webster Dictionary approach with a horrible layout. That shit is not tight. The dickriding had many people fooled back in the day, but some of us always knew he was trash. I've never seen a hard verse from him, ever. Things were ridiculous back in the day.... He even proved it to himself when he signed up with another name and dropped flows THAT WERE TIGHTER THAN HIS USUAL SHIT and people said he sucked balls. LMAO. The nut hugging was plain dispicable.

Jul 30, 2005
@the worst

the diffirence between sickness and infection...everyline this cat says is subject to inspection...
hows it feel to know, your mom's puss straight spat out rejection?...a decleration,
of war? I infutrate & illustrate how to castrate...make him menstrate through his prostate...
this cat's daily intake of "chin-shake" been-made public, enough to fill the great lakes...
I've been tried through storms, tested & true...you're the worst? (at everything) atleast you admit it to you...
perhaps you've realized it too, rapping just ain't your avenue (like the entire krookedkonceptz krew)
collectively, it's-apparent-to-me, this-bitch-need-to-be taught a lesson...
how-she gonna speak-to-me on-her-knees wit'her mouth on my erection?
maybe in a diffirent direction? like out your ass...you seem to talk shit loud...
I'm eminem battling nas, you just the kid with a taperecorder in the crowd...
lastly I'll leave you with this little bit, advice...10 things you could do to make your ryhmes tight...
I'll stop at nine cause the first step is to end your life...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
the diffirence between sickness and infection...everyline this cat says is subject to inspection...
hows it feel to know, your mom's puss straight spat out rejection?...a decleration,
of war? I infultrate & illustrate how to castrate...make him menstrate through his prostate...
this cat's daily intake of "chin-shake" been-made public, enough to fill the great lakes
that's one of the best Hallmark cards I have ever read...J/K mane.

that was pretty good...nice punches

Jun 3, 2005
that shit was weak mane. aint nobody feelin that canibus style. now i know why you writin poems instead of flows. the worst part is it took dude several days to come up with that trash.

Apr 25, 2002
a blistered sky said:
perhaps you've realized it too, rapping just ain't your avenue (like the entire krookedkonceptz krew)
Thanks for the shout.

a blistered sky said:
collectively, it's-apparent-to-me, this-bitch-need-to-be taught a lesson...
how-she gonna speak-to-me on-her-knees wit'her mouth on my erection?
What's-with-the-use-of-hyphens? There was not one multi in there. You never were one for rhymes, that's apparent. Your verse is exactly how I explained it would be.... Your rhymin multi-syllable words, but only the last syllable from each word rhymes, which makes your shit one-syllable. You have no metaphors and your punchlines suck balls. Also the verse was very indirect.

Stick to poems, internet chester.

Jul 30, 2005
it can't be too direct, I don't know shit about fool.

the hyphen was used for a stop and pause. read it like...this...if that...makes more sense...to you.

& jabbz, that shit didn't take days, I just didn't have time to sit here and do it until now.

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
you stupid fuck u should of posted a new thread.

shit wuz so whack goddamn it had me rollin/
got you fearin me cuz the top yo casket iz wut im foldin/
spittin whack-poemz imma bout 2 lay thiz "Chester Smurf" 2 rest/
fuck-respect that sumthin u'll never have cuz lil boyz iz all you mullest/
bitch ass cryin "Im depressed" u should of ended yo life yrz ago/
now im givin you a helpin hand by throwin you a rope wit thiz flow/
there you-go now therez no excuse 2 back out ur destiney/
you'll jus be 1 less fag of the century cuz smokin cock wuz ur only specialty/
not even gettin the best of-me time to see yo courpse finally drop/
now u got beto on yo nutz, got you all happy cuz 2 get down wit-cock

eh!! thiz fag iznt even worth it i already wasted too much time on him

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
The Worst said:
now u got beto on yo nutz, got you all happy cuz 2 get down wit-cock
:dead:

you said that to say what homie? for what, commenting on this special olympic lyric fest?

you're the LAST person that should be callin' ANYONE a nutthugger. You're responsible for most of the stretch marks on fatals & jabbz nuttz...I don't even think you have you're own opinions anymore, you just wait for popular consensus...and respond accordingly.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
The Worst said:

shit wuz so whack goddamn it had me rollin/
got you fearin me cuz the top yo casket iz wut im foldin/

bitch ass cryin "Im depressed" u should of ended yo life yrz ago/
now im givin you a helpin hand by throwin you a rope wit thiz flow/
there you-go now therez no excuse 2 back out ur destiney/
you'll jus be 1 less fag of the century cuz smokin cock wuz ur only specialty/

best lines...IMO