Smokers Club Tour in SF @ The Warfield- Nov. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
Thought I'd share this picture I took the other night at the show. Quality isn't that good but you get the picture. Curren$y brought out Andre Nickatina during his set to perform "smoke dope and rap". Cellski and Berner were also on stage. Cellski and Berner were smoking like a forest fire! The whole building was boxed. Curren$y showed mad love for The Bay and gave a RIP shout out to Mac Dre. Method Man was the headline performer and was also showing love to the bay and givng a RIP Mac Dre shoutout.

in the pix top to bottom: Cellski, Smoke DZA, Street Wiz,Trademark [whitehat blackbill], Curren$y, Andre Nickatina, Berner (grey shirt)

Sep 12, 2005
that show was pretty fun, I was disappointed Big KRIT didn't show though, he and Currensy were who I came to see. It was cool that spitta brought out nicky and cellski. Methodman seemed shocked that everyone was too stoned to get hyped up for him, and he was pretty pissed that when he stage dove...no one caught him and he ended up crushing too small 15 year olds haha. Also, this show was like 97% dudes...I was hoping for more bitches.