Smittys T9x Experience

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
This is kind of a late post but fuck it anyway!!!!

The day of the show in Lawrence Tech had a signing at the Hastings. I brought my T9X dvd w/ me to get signed. I figured that I'd point out the misprint on the inside track list not to be mean but just to point it out ( If you dont know the track list is missing a #4 track). I got up to the table and Kaliko was sitting there. I handed the dvd to him to get signed and showed him the misprint. I guess he had never noticed it before because he showed it to everyone @ the table to and showed it to Tech. Kinda as a joke I asked Kaliko to put a #4 on there along w/ his and Techs autograph which they did. Tech said that he would show that shit to Travis and that he would probably be pissed since he likes to have everything perfect. I hope I didnt piss anyone off or get anyone fired b/c of that shit but maybe on future prints they'll get it fixed and make the existing copies collectors items....

Holla

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

on the inside on the dvd case that list the chapters. there is no chapter 4. you can see the error in the picture below!!!!!

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

i forgot what number 4 was anyways. i think was the one that listed the chapters before the dvd came out. the day tech blows up the world and the dvd that have the real chapter list on it is around. then we can all make money on ebay with the ones with errors. lol

Apr 21, 2003
how can i watch "t9x" on here or download it??? can someone here hook me up cause i looked at best buy,circut city,the mall and i cant find shit... if anyone could please help me out here...

Aug 16, 2003
What uo Volrox...that show was tight !!! If you stayed up w/ me you coulda hollard at Mike E and BG after tha show but ohhhhhh welll..LOL....It was fun anyway....I hope we get another chance to kick it together....

Oh yeah tell that dude that was talking shit on Tech to eat a dick for me LOL!!!!

Holla