Smigg Dirtee - God Made Dirt / Cover, Tracklisting & Info Inside...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Smigg Dirtee – God Made Dirt (ABA/Money Hungry/The Label Group)
Nationally Distributed by: Navarre
In Stores March 29th

He’s been featured on over 50 albums and mixtapes in less than 3 years and has dropped projects with the Obie Trice, Siccness.net, The A-Team, C-Bo’s Bluez Brotherz and has graced the cover of Southwestbound Magazine. He’s talking with two major’s right now…he’s what everyone’s been talking about (good and bad)…Smigg Dirtee.

Here is the official track listing:

1. Intro
2. Say What You Say feat. J. Cin & J-Boog
3. Runnin' For Your Life
4. Dirtee Boy
5. Superstar
6. So Consistent feat. I-Rocc
7. On Your Own
8. I Can't Settle Down
9. Selfish
10. Die For Somethin' (interlude)
11. Soldier Music
12. Dirtee Girl feat. CG
13. She Likes It feat. I-Rocc
14. I Don't Like Rap feat. A-Wax
15. Superstar (Remix) feat. Yukmouth & I-Rocc

BONUS DISC:
1. I Do This For You feat. Profit
2. HeavyMetalRock&Roll feat. The Game
3. I Got Bitchez feat. Beta Bossalini & Macnificent
4. Silas, You Ain't Right
5. Sex, Drugs & Rap Money feat. CG & Steezo
6. The Last Song feat. Dutch, A-Wax, Young Bop, Mistah F.A.B., Turf Talk, Clyde Carson, T-Nutty, Syko, Hollow Tip, I-Rocc

Album includes a fold out poster and an enhanced CD featuring bonus footage, and interview with Smigg Dirtee and a bonus video “I Do This For You”.

The suggested retail price is $15.98 so it should be well below that online and at select retailers. We believe in giving the fan more for their money that’s why it’s an album with a bonus disc, the poster and the enhanced CD. Mom + Pops and online stores should have this a week before national street date.

Support. Thanks.