SMIGG DIRTEE EXCLUSIVE FREESTYLE...JUST WAIT...(DISS RECORD!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Smigg: You need to hook up with your "pr personal" 'bout that pic in your sig homie, do you think that advertisin' that shit is gonna help you push units?

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
My minds tellin' me two different things all at one time- good and evil on each shoulder tryin' to tap deep in my spine- I find it harder than shit to kick all of these bad habits- so I say fuck it give me two needles and a belt watch me stab it- mismanaged troubledsome youth is what my childhood consisted of- memories that may haunt me but they can't I stay lifted off drugz..............

-Hihlosis- aka Sneak G
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

what you talkin bout smigg picture for????? clean up your act before you wanna help smigg run for president chief.

Aug 5, 2002
My lyrics are broad, needless to say I aint got no track marks, but the rest is how I feel on those rainy days. Everyone puts a little extra somethin' in their shit to make people say "DAMN?" Either way, it isn't my place to judge anyone, I just asked a simple question. Can I get an answer?

Aug 5, 2002
Smigg Dirtee said:
if it was a pic of me smoking a blunt..or poppin an E-pill ..u wouldnt of said anything...
Maybe, let me re-phrase my question then. Why put that pic up in the first place? Me personally, I wouldn't want to promote that shit. BUT, that is just my opinion, nothing more or less. Back to the thread topic, the track was tight.