SMFH: 40 Glocc - "The Last 48" (The Game Diss) (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Lol. 40 Glocc got beat up, went to gym, and now he's feeling brave again. This is too funny. 40 still needs the rematch them brushes and then fight the Game. If he wins those two fights then make a diss song.
for real

until then, he needs to trade in his blue rag for a fanny pack... all this bullshit rappin' is what got him in this sichiation in the first place

::

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Lol at that fool hiding behind a bush. then he used the video in his music video,which no matter how you edit. makes him look like a weenie either way. this is gonna be funny

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ lmao

What the fuck was that part even for
He just indiscrimitely snitched on a person a year later out of left field

What did the guy in the jersey really have to do with anything , so he's telling us that's the guy he was scared of?

Anyways,

Got the interview sooonnnn.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH 40 GLOCC WITH GAS

Gas: tell us what the fuck you were doing, trying to do, or happened to have done. Please.

40 glocc: 'So yeah, I was gettin my ass beat but Cuz.... Cuzz that nigga right next to him had the twin glocks like max Payne my nigga! (Laughs, hits blunt) so when I was dodgin that niggas mental bullets you know what I'm sayin, I would dodge right and then game would come with the left and he would catch me."

Gas: MAANNN !

40 glocc: "But I wasn't phased though. (Hits blunt, blunt starts smelling like a chemical plant fire) so nigga.... Nigga I was gon take a video too! For big bad dot 40 dot com ya feel me...but when niggas was doin me like level 36 on galaga I dropped my iphone! Cuzz, I was lookin for my iphone in them bushes.

Gas: woo (...ashes blunt)

40 glocc: "And then these spiders were attacking me in the bushes cuzz! Them niggas was all on my touchpad iPhone and shit! Me and game start fighting the spiders head up cuzz! These niggas wasn't even from LA and we had to bang on them. I even took them niggas jewels cuzz. (40 glocc goes into his undershirt to pull out a iced out chain with a spider medallion.) this nigga game hit me with a cheap one while we was jumpin these niggas and it was like... The funk was back on..)

Gas: .....

Gas: so... what do you think about that fuckin...GTA 5 thats bout to drop?

(Continued in part 2)

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I met 40 glocc out in L.A. when I used to fucc with Bone Thugs.... he seemed like a cool guy.... very small..... none of the pseudo aggression from these videos

you know whats funny is I met 40 too, out in vegas..he did seem cool,he was chillin with some southsiders...I think hes old stuff is decent im not gonna lie,but him dissing the game again,i think he shoulda just took the L and kept it movin