SMCrazy...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Your Idol has lost his mind. LOL

It looks like Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy isn't very fond of the media lately and this report isn't going to help much.

The young hitmaker has exploded into a race ridden tirade on his official twitter account--blaming "crackers" for how he is continuously portrayed in the media.

"My music dream was THE SHIT 2 years ago before I was signed. It was everything I could ever imagine." Soulja Boy posted.

Then I get signed. this is where my dream slowly died.. these crackaz wanna critcize a nigga. take REAL SHIT and turn it to trash.

Water down my music and my appearance and make me look like something i'm not. THESE CRACKERS DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK I REALLY AM!!!
full article: http://www.defsounds.com/articles/Soulja_boy_explodes_into_racist_tirade_on_twitter

LOL at thinking he was good before he was signed.

I hope he ends up killing himself. :dead:

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Who he really is?
Mother fucker sounds like he is suppose to be Ice Cube or some shit hard and he being held back.
This dude can't stray from this imagine. He ain't shit without it.
Dude got mad money and he is whining like a bitch.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Who he really is?
Mother fucker sounds like he is suppose to be Ice Cube or some shit hard and he being held back.
This dude can't stray from this imagine. He ain't shit without it.
Dude got mad money and he is whining like a bitch.
Haven't you learned that when niggaz are given too much money they end up goin out thier fuckin minds