Small Town Ecstasy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
ANYBODY ELSE SEE THAT SHIT ON HBO BOUT THOSE FOLKS IN SAC

ANY OPINIONS ON IT..

I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY A GROWN ASS MAN HELPED HIS FIFTEEN AND THIRETEEN YEAR OLD KIDS PURCHASE X AND CHILLED WITH THEM ..ALL OF THEM JUST ON ONE..ME PERSONALLY SINCE I GOT A DAUGHTER I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY KILLED HIS ASS IF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN MY KID..BUT MY DAUGHTER WOULDNT HAVE BVEEN IN A SITUATION LIKE THAT

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I was flipping through the channels the other day, and I saw it, but I didn't watch it....Is it any good? Or is it stupid?

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I didn't see the show but I read the article about it in Newsweek. That shit was tripping me out too. I could NEVER even imagine smoking herbals w/ my parents, let alone doing E w/ them. Hell nah. I think some parents want to be good/ cool parents w/ their kids that they get shit confused. They try to be thier kids friend instead of parent (especially in the crucial teenage years). Not realizing that they might be doing more harm than good. Even though I didn't see the show I feel for that dad. I don't agree w/ his methods but he seems just as lost as one of his kids.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think that dude iz str8 fucked...addicted to x....common...whats the point besides sitting around with a hard on...

Apr 25, 2002
i know whut he's doing

the dad is trying to make his kids think he's cool.he wants them to favor him than their mother.by letting them do drugs he's making it so the kids don't have to hide anything from him.by giving them x the openess and closeness they feel while they're high is sumthing they'll remember and then the father will look like the man for turning them on to it.

so while their mom would stress the kids the kids could run to their dad for a good time and he won't worry about his kids hating him or thinking he fucked up the marraige with their mom or sumthing.basicly he won't look like the bad guy.

he's brainwashing them.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Daveyboy said:
he got arrested in the other half...and he cleaned up...but he still look like a fagg
hahahaaha........clownin....i'm gonna watch this shit, and see if it's really that bad.....