small eBay auction a lot of wantlist fillers bay midwest west g-funk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
$4.99 starts and some buy it now & offers on random rare shit, some being a first to eBay. Focal point being some bay tape onlies, rare cds that don't come around too often, and some classics. Oh, and one local texas compilation outta Waco.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/foxycopter_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I've been quite generous with audio, and be careful when entering the pages for Tesz, and Especially Fly Mar. Turn your speakers down. :confused:

Got a lot of dope that I randomly found diggin, and some that actually came from the siccness and b.a.r.t Whaddup Rudog, 5.0, lmd1510, grove! Responsible for originally hookin me up with One Thang, Lil T, R.O.C, Tight Verse Slim. Good times...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Less than a day to go, don't let these slip by!

Seven Tre - Innercity Hoodlums (Oakland 1996)

Lil' T - Justanothanigga (Richmond 1993)

R.O.C. - Bring The Chaos (San Jose 1993)

IBMC - Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now (Oakland, Inglewood 1995)

One Thang - Y2k (Vallejo 1999 local no barcode release)

Da Nite Nyrs - The Story, Struggle & Legacy (1999, 2000 Compton)

Tight Verse Slim - Liquid Reign (1998 South San Francisco, G-Roc / G-Rock)

and several more! peep.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Is there another version of that Fly Mar- A Savage & A Gentleman? For some reason, I am thinking I have that CD, but at the same time, I don't think I own it. I may be thinking of that T-Lowe CD.

Not that I know of, I've had this since it dropped, even got a pre-release promo of it knockin about somewhere..

Feel confident to bid on it bro, cause I THINK we've done deals before.. 415 - 41fivin comes to mind, about 6 or 7 yrs ago? Lol correct me if im wrong!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Not that I know of, I've had this since it dropped, even got a pre-release promo of it knockin about somewhere..

Feel confident to bid on it bro, cause I THINK we've done deals before.. 415 - 41fivin comes to mind, about 6 or 7 yrs ago? Lol correct me if im wrong!
I'm bidding on it, no doubt. I'm not questioning the authenticity, I'm questioning whether I have it somewhere in my 2,000+ CD collection, and I don't think I do. I'm questioning myself probably because it's been so long since I've even seen that CD.

As far as 415, that's probably correct. That's about as long as I've had it. I think I sold/traded Gangsta Dre- Gangbanging Poetry to you.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I'm bidding on it, no doubt. I'm not questioning the authenticity, I'm questioning whether I have it somewhere in my 2,000+ CD collection, and I don't think I do. I'm questioning myself probably because it's been so long since I've even seen that CD.

As far as 415, that's probably correct. That's about as long as I've had it. I think I sold/traded Gangsta Dre- Gangbanging Poetry to you.
Yeah I think that's right, I found about 10 OG's afterward though. Hope it was for something good! Only one cd I ever regret trading over was Young D Boyz - Straight Game..

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
things are little upside down !?! that one thang cd and IBMC tape i thought would do much better..

my last two tape onlies are still cheap as dirt too... I wanna know where Remar's at since he was wantin that Lil T tape for a minute.. i'll hit him up with 50 mins to go LOL.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
haha wsup Mr Sippy, i was actually watching that LIL T auction since you had it up. but yeah, some auctions ended for way less than i expected and some ended for way more. i was watching that IBMC tape too but forgot to get online to bid on it.

do you still have any of those 12" Vinyl Records ive been trying to buy from you from a while back? haha im still interested so get at me with a PM or something and so i can pay you at one time. peace!

by the way, its good to see you back on here.

Dec 8, 2006
damn i forgot to bid on that IBMC tape! think i made an offer bout 3X more than it sold for on classic auction when you had it on best offer! SHIT! that Drac Loc can flow he was in the group Crooked I Gang, they dropped a cool cd back in 99.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
yeah the dude who won got a steal.. That's a playa price..

I ain't heard a lot of socal shit that I should be up on. didn't know that thanks, i'll peep it.

Don't suppose you know if Bo-Leggs is the same rapper from S.I. Riders/2 One One?

K-9 from the group is his sis too.. Real crazy that tape didnt get out there on the net before.. Since the APG crew thing n all...