SMALL CLIP OF DAVINA IN THE STUDIO RECORDING A TRACK WITH GRUMPY LOCZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
imagine if grumpy got her start with big tone or big oso or some other homies other than flame, i bet everyones opinion on her would be different lol but thats the siccness for you lol GOTTA LOVE IT.!!
Lol @ your sig..that track goes hard.

Edit: I agree w/ what you said, btw..Never was a Flame fan, even before the drama. So I never got around to listening to her work.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
imagine if grumpy got her start with big tone or big oso or some other homies other than flame, i bet everyones opinion on her would be different lol but thats the siccness for you lol GOTTA LOVE IT.!!
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? EVERYONE'S OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN THE SICCNESS, THE ONLY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE TALK DOWN ON HER IS THE SICCNESS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY DAVINA DID A COLLAB WITH HER? DAVINA IS A BUSY PERSON AND WOULDN'T WASTE HER TIME ON SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T MATTER, IT HAD A LOT TO DO WITH PEOPLE REQUESTING THAT THEY COLLAB TOGETHER. DAMN WHAT A JOKE. JUST WAIT AND SEE GRUMPY'S SUCCESS WHEN HER ALBUM DROPS, I KNOW SHE WILL GET MUCH BIGGER THAN ME.

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
do you also write gumpys lyrics like you did with Icey?
ICEY COULDN'T WRITE HER OWN LYRICS FOR THE MOST PART I THINK SHE MAYBE WROTE 2 VERSES OUT OF ALL OF THE SONGS THAT SHE RECORDED, GRUMPY CAN. OF COURSE I PLAY A PART ON DEVELOPING THE CONCEPT AND HELPING PUT THE TRACKS TOGETHER, THAT'S WHAT PRODUCERS DO. GRUMPY HAS NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE A FINISHED PRODUCT, THAT'S MY JOB BUT SHE WRITES HER LYRICS. NOW PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP ICEY.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
daaam grumpy look nasty compared to davina ... hahaha ......

holy shit did a skunk wipe its ass on her eyes? wtf? its like she has OCD and like doing her makeup...over...and over...and over..grumpy kinda hurt but she looks like she could suck a MEAN dick

"black,white on top,black,white...a lil more black...maybe another layer of white...
.*stops and hits the pipe* black, ok some more white..damn i dont think its enough, ill add more"

and i think Davina has more hater in her mind than in real life....do folks really be hatin on her that much?...i mean does she even have a real album out?...shes fine but i think her ego is bigger than her career

EDIT; saw some other pics of lumpy locs, homegirl need to hit them crunches and situps, but she would get it!
although females with neck tats on their throat? im not too sure bout that one...it better say something sexy as fuck

and is Flame supposed to be a northsider?....if so, bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? EVERYONE'S OPINION IS DIFFERENT THAN THE SICCNESS, THE ONLY PLACE WHERE PEOPLE TALK DOWN ON HER IS THE SICCNESS. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHY DAVINA DID A COLLAB WITH HER? DAVINA IS A BUSY PERSON AND WOULDN'T WASTE HER TIME ON SOMEBODY THAT DOESN'T MATTER, IT HAD A LOT TO DO WITH PEOPLE REQUESTING THAT THEY COLLAB TOGETHER. DAMN WHAT A JOKE. JUST WAIT AND SEE GRUMPY'S SUCCESS WHEN HER ALBUM DROPS, I KNOW SHE WILL GET MUCH BIGGER THAN ME.
MOST LIKELY SHE WILL BE BIGGER, GIRLS SUPPORT GIRLS. EVEN IF THEY SUCK HORRIBLY.