Slowed N Throwed/ Screwed N Chopped/DRAGGED!?!?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
agothberg.tripod.com
is there really a difference? i'm not sure but i heard a couple of baby beesh tracks that said they were slowedn throwed n they weren't as slow as most screwed tracks are. i don't know whut the fuck dragged is but i seen a lil wyte CD was "dragged". idk

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
dragged is done by dj black...they are all pretty much the same...

some people take diff views...

dj screw's view was "if screw didnt do it, its not a screw tape...its a jeff or bob or whatever your name is tape"

you have people who call it slowed & throwed, 8ighted and chopped, etc...outta respect cuz thats what screw said...

then you have others who call it screwed or skrewed outta respect to the keep the name alive...

Aug 9, 2002
Lil' Ace 187 said:
is there really a difference? i'm not sure but i heard a couple of baby beesh tracks that said they were slowedn throwed n they weren't as slow as most screwed tracks are. i don't know whut the fuck dragged is but i seen a lil wyte CD was "dragged". idk

same shit...tha reason why most of em do sound diffrent than original SCREW is due to tha fact that screw actually used vinyl & now everyone uses them cd turntables...