***Slo-O to open up for Juvenile (Nov 5th) Space 550 Barneveld!!***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Slo-O will be opening up for Juvenile Nov 5th (friday) Club Space 550 Barneveld!! I need all you Industry people, Independent Labels, Promoters and Fans to come and show support!! Thats the only way we can bring the bay back if we support our own!! Dont sleep on my boy Slo-O. He is the next big thing out of the BayArea!! His 2nd album is in works with features from Allen Anthony of the Rocafella and some multi platinum producers!!

If you got any questions hit me up. Also i got a new email address. Any of you need to get in touch with me directly hit me up at [email protected]

Plus support the new Nas album 'Street Disciple' and look out for the remix of 'Thief's Theme' produced by me on the international version!! Dont tripp i will get all of you a mp3 as soon as i get a clearance from Sony but you got hit me up on the email to let me know if you want to hear it like some of you already have!! Productions coming on more major artists coming soon!! Time to bring the Shine back to the BayArea!! -1luv-Checkmate

Checkmate
Producer/ CEO Checkmate Muzik
Email: [email protected]

Checkmate's production credits: Nas, Allen Anthony

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
SLO-O AND CHECKMATE MUZIK KEEP MAKING MOVES. GOOD LUCK AT THE SHOW, SLO-O DO YOUR THING, CHECKMATE CONGRATS ON YOUR PRODUCTION MOVES AS WELL!!!