Slo Motion - Whos Laughing Now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
99.9% sure they ain't from Ohio.. Theyre from the steel city.. Yeap dope album wish i kept mine.

There were two phone numbers for a PA & OH no. as you prolly know, just guessed Ohio cause of the sound, sorta my fault for that one.

If i recall, I originally listed it as a PA release & no one touched it, so changed it to Ohio - then someone took a chance on it!

Later learnt Pittsburgh got some midwest sound too a few titles i stumbled across (Choked Out, War Team, Dogg'Em Out). Wish i kept Dogg'Em out too but got good cheese for Choked Out - those two I also recommend if you've not heard.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Was just havin a think who else i knew of outta the Steel City.

L.E.U.. 'BAM's life in Purgatory'. I've been meanin to listen to that whole album for over 10 years.. Put it off cause 'Now Ya Know' & 'Purgatory' were good, but couldn't break $20 or whatever it was then just off the strength of those tracks. Peeped Amazon & the album sounds aight. 9 & 14 got that smooth vibe i know you be lovin, but the whole album is good IMO

http://www.amazon.com/L-E-U-Bams-Life-Purgatory-Bam/dp/B00000JF5Y