Slim Thug - Boss Of All Bosses (Preview)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
Damn....i htought the beats were one of the strong points. I mean...what were you expecting? Thats some vintage South shit right here....
I thought the beats were kinda weak... Not every single track, but they shouldn'ta changed that Dre beat. Some of the joints just sound maunfactured to secure mainstream appeal / sales. The Pimp C verses are definitely tight. Like SLAB said, I still like Thugga but it seems like he hasn't really improved / changed much since "Already Platinum". Everything is about how much jewels and money he got, how he's a boss boss ballin' bossy boss........... To me, the album I would put this up against is Z-Ro "Crack", which to me was fire. Beats went HARD in the paint and Z-Ro never gets repetitive, which is my problem with Slim Thug... Every joint is about the same shit.

May 9, 2002
I thought the beats were kinda weak... Not every single track, but they shouldn'ta changed that Dre beat. Some of the joints just sound maunfactured to secure mainstream appeal / sales. The Pimp C verses are definitely tight. Like SLAB said, I still like Thugga but it seems like he hasn't really improved / changed much since "Already Platinum". Everything is about how much jewels and money he got, how he's a boss boss ballin' bossy boss........... To me, the album I would put this up against is Z-Ro "Crack", which to me was fire. Beats went HARD in the paint and Z-Ro never gets repetitive, which is my problem with Slim Thug... Every joint is about the same shit.
But thats just like any other rapper though...sopme rappers are gangsta rapers and they talk about gangsta shit. Some rappers are pimp rappers and they talk about pimp shit. Slim is a shine rapper talkin about shinin...

And its not WHAT you say...its HOW you say it. Becuase if that WERENT the case, rap would have lasted about 6 months and it would have disappeared.

Sep 29, 2003
But thats just like any other rapper though...sopme rappers are gangsta rapers and they talk about gangsta shit. Some rappers are pimp rappers and they talk about pimp shit. Slim is a shine rapper talkin about shinin...

And its not WHAT you say...its HOW you say it. Becuase if that WERENT the case, rap would have lasted about 6 months and it would have disappeared.

I'm glad we are finally on the same page. I've been a fan of Slim Thug ever since I can remember, and it's really good to see him get some shine in north america other than Texas lol. This album is better than Already Platinum, my favorite track: Hard feat Scarface & JDawg.....track is off the hook....which reminds me of how hot Emeritus was....That's next in the rotation....

Jun 3, 2006
i still gotta get this...i dont give a fuck, i run is dope....im gonna buy it, rip it, and add the dr dre "im back" on the burnt disc....homeboy jim jonsin is the fuckin man...HE WHITE LIKE ME TOO!

Feb 14, 2004
i saw this the other day and never bought it. the main reason i didn't buy is because i didn't want to pay over 20 bux for 13 trax. the store i was at was a mom&pop store, so everything there is expensive. but i just got done listening to snippets for the album and realize it woulda been worth 20 bux. might have to go pick it up tomarrow. disapointed someone else got the Dre beat though, that was a badass track with that beat.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I got it from pirate bay before they got busted.

Album is pretty dope, I run is dope imo. But I agree ^ I didn't want to pay 20 bux for 13 trax. Solid album overall.